TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

The Evaluate Each Other's Fantasy Team Thread

Guest Princess Leena

Geez... you had LJ1, LJ2 and Tiki to keep? Are you playing against all homers and morons.

10 Team Public. 1 QB/2 RB/3 WR/1 TE/1 K/1 Team D requirements.

Scoring = 1/50 passing, 6 pt TDs, -2 INT, 1/20 rush/receiving, -2 fumbles lost

Roster

QB: Michael Vick (7th), Aaron Brooks (10th)

RB: LT (1st), Dom. Davis (4th), Wali Lundy (WW), Vernand Morency (WW)

WR: Torry Holt (2nd), Anquan Boldin (3rd), Javon Walker (5th), Keenan McCardell (6th), Ernest Wilford (WW)

TE: Ben Troupe (8th)

K: M. Koenen (WW)

DEF: Colts (9th), Dolphins (14th)

Just accepted a trade of QB Trent Green, RB Kevin Jones, and WR Rod Smith for QB Aaron Brooks and WR Anquan Boldin. I'd drop Morency if the trade goes through.

Geez... you had LJ1, LJ2 and Tiki to keep? Are you playing against all homers and morons.

Just some good trading last year.

I traded Cedric Benson for Larry Johnson before the year even started.

Lamont Jordan I picked third, OK He was a steal, as he definitely had a starting job.

Tiki I traded Rudi Johnson and Randy Moss for.

Palmer I picked fifth last year, which was a total reach, as far as the predictions were concerned, but my good feeling ended up being correct.

I could have kept Marvin Harrison, but opted for Palmer, since I'm a big Bengals fan.

Most of my fellow league members are pretty damn savvy, although there are some homers, as always. Hasselbeck got picked like 20th overall last year. D-Jax always goes too early.

Harley:

Why not drop Davis instead? At least Morency looks like he has a chance to do something this year. Davis looks done

I like that trade a lot, giving you a legitimate lower end no. 1 QB and a starting RB, plus a replacement for Boldin. I like Boldin, but getting three players that should go right in your lineup is too good to pass up.

^Agreed

I'm a big Boldin fan, but your teams still got very good receivers (especially if Walker stays healthy) and Kevin Jones should be very helpful to your team.

I play in a 6 team head-to-head league with 1 pt. per 35 passing/receiving yds., 1 pt. per 15 rushing yds., 6 pts. per TD; 15 round draft... and obviously, I will eventually trade one of my QB's.

Starters

Peyton Manning

Torry Holt

Chris Chambers

Derrick Mason

Cadillac Williams

Warrick Dunn

Dallas Clark

Josh Brown

Indianapolis Colts

Bench

Carson Palmer

Kurt Warner

Joe Horn

Laveranues Coles

Reggie Bush

Willie Parker

couple of questions, which QB would you trade & am I starting the right guys? Also, rate my team overall.

Guest Princess Leena
I traded Cedric Benson for Larry Johnson before the year even started.

Lamont Jordan I picked third, OK He was a steal, as he definitely had a starting job.

That's horrible.

I hope it's a money league. Cash up on 'em. :)

Well, in one of my other leagues that I'll get around to posting, I traded away Thomas Jones for Gore. Which was fun.

We also have defensive players in that league too, but the bench is only 3 spots, so instead of trying to just rotate defense during the season, I just picked all my defense who had the same bye week.