TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

When it comes to fast food paper wrappers...

Are you the type that has to get every last bit of melted cheese off of the wrapper and into your mouth, or do you just let go of whatever is still stuck to the paper when you unwrap your burger?

I used to work with a guy on a swing shift, he would unwrap his burger, look for cheese n stuff melted to the paper, and literally grind the paper across his teeth to get everything...lol.

Me personally, when it comes to burgers I usually let all that stuff stuck to the paper go, however if I go to Taco Bell or some place like it, I usually do eat the stuff that falls out of the taco when I take a bite. I usually save all the stuff, and combine it together and make a Kitchen Sink finisher...lol.

Guest DRH 502

I only pick the wrapper at Taco Bell. And even then only when I order a Nacho Cheese Chalupa...

I used to work with a guy on a swing shift, he would unwrap his burger, look for cheese n stuff melted to the paper, and literally grind the paper across his teeth to get everything...lol.

There was this guy at work once, who would often get something from Jersey Mike's and he'd always literally lick the oil residue off the wrapper.

If I'm at home, I'll get what I can with my fingers. It just seems like it would be embarassing to do in public.

Anything bigger than a dime gets picked up. The Taco Bell rule applies to any Mexican food, fast food or not.

When I first read the topic title, I interpreted it as "Do you collect any wrappers, etc." That's a lot less ridiculous since I cut a strip off my Arby's bag the other day that read "Go on. Hold your bag with pride."

I thought the thread title was asking if we recycle burger wrappers. Pretty much what everyone said about leaving stuff on a burger wrapper but eating rogue Mexican food with a fork rings true.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I had a friend who would go to great lengths to get all forms of food from their wrappers or containers. It was quite disgusting.

I'm echoing EricMM. Ew.

Guest Felonies!

I was just eating a Butterfinger from the vending machine, and I opened up the bottom of the wrapper to get to the little chocolate bits at the bottom. I'm going to hang myself with a belt.

I was just eating a Butterfinger from the vending machine, and I opened up the bottom of the wrapper to get to the little chocolate bits at the bottom. I'm going to hang myself with a belt.

I always do that shit.