TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Could someone please link me to the actual thread where all the chapters are? Thanks

It's on the DVDR board in non-stick wrestling under the topic "under the mat"

For those interested, a poster on the DVDVR message board has been posting chapters of Diana Hart's Book Under the Mat. Don't how much of what she said is true, but an interesting, if not disturbing read.

I went to High School with Bret's son, and Dynamite Kid's son. I know more about the Hart family, then I would like to.

For those interested, a poster on the DVDVR message board has been posting chapters of Diana Hart's Book Under the Mat. Don't how much of what she said is true, but an interesting, if not disturbing read.

I went to High School with Bret's son, and Dynamite Kid's son. I know more about the Hart family, then I would like to.

indulge, I'm curious

indulge, I'm curious

I don't got enough time to go into details, but I'll post it either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

indulge, I'm curious

I don't got enough time to go into details, but I'll post it either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Are you going to discuss when Dynamite said he smoked crack with Bret........

indulge, I'm curious

Never met Dynamite, he was never there for his son during High School.

But there is drugs involved with the story I will tell.

indulge, I'm curious

Never met Dynamite, he was never there for his son during High School.

But there is drugs involved with the story I will tell.

you've got me waiting for it.

the only interesting story i have about meeting anyone related with wrestling is when I met Ted Debasi at the Columbus International Airport when I was 6. He was eating a hot dog. :D

Fuck it, I'll just give brief details.

Bret Hart is a deadbeat dad who rather go to Italy and fuck his new wife, and act in stupid Aladdin plays then take care of his reponsibilitys as a father.

His son was a big druggie deep into coke(don't know if he still does it). He gave my friend(who is a dealer) an autograph Bret Favre jersey for a little bit of coke.

He also stole around 15 grand I believe from Bret's safe, and went around the school handing out $100 bills to people. I was able to get $600 out of it :) and apparently Bret did nothing about this, not even punishing him.

Aren't all of Brets kids grown now?

And which son was it, the one that had the fascination with HBK?

Nope, Blade is still in High School(the one I went to school with).

It is the one that had the fascination with HBK, that's the one that's all over Wrestling with Shadows........

I always wondered if that bothered Bret that he hated HBK and his son, Blade, loved the guy.

It is the one that had the fascination with HBK, that's the one that's all over Wrestling with Shadows........

I always wondered if that bothered Bret that he hated HBK and his son, Blade, loved the guy.

I believe it was Dallas...

Because a friend of mine started chanting "H-B-K" and "Vince Mc-Mahon" to Blade the 1st day off school, and he looked kinda ticked off.

Well hell he has to many kids to keep track of........

Is he going to be a wrestler too?

I doubt it, if he hasn't changed since the last time I saw him, he's likely going to be Pookie in a couple years.

I doubt it, if he hasn't changed since the last time I saw him, he's likely going to be Pookie in a couple years.

So the Hart females all have kids who wrestle 2 of which are employed by WWE and none of the guys do........that seems very weird.

Which Hart son was it that went to Storm's academy and dropped out? I thought it was Dallas but wasn't sure.

I believe it was Dallas, because I remember there were rumblings of him wanting to become a Pro Wrestler, but that has died down over the years.

Guest robrabies

Bret Hart is a deadbeat dad who rather go to Italy and fuck his new wife, and act in stupid Aladdin plays then take care of his reponsibilitys as a father.

His son was a big druggie deep into coke(don't know if he still does it). He gave my friend(who is a dealer) an autograph Bret Favre jersey for a little bit of coke.

He also stole around 15 grand I believe from Bret's safe, and went around the school handing out $100 bills to people. I was able to get $600 out of it :) and apparently Bret did nothing about this, not even punishing him.

That's probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. I'm going to go watch an episode of Teletubbies just to raise my IQ after being exposed to that shit.

That's probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. I'm going to go watch an episode of Teletubbies just to raise my IQ after being exposed to that shit.

Call it dumb all you want, it's the truth though.

By the way, although I'm sure most of you know already, Diana Hart is nothing but a blood sucking leech, who tried to make money off her family name, exposing mostly faults and lies.

Even Bret Hart commented on it saying, something along the lines of the Hart Family has enough fact stories, that she didn't need to lie about it.

Helen Hart was one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met.

Guest Johnny B Radd

Batista vs Undertaker in a Last Man Standing match was announced at tonights SD tapings.

There's some fairly recent pics of Blade and Dallas Hart on Julie Hart's website (there are also pics of Bret's daughters and Dynamite Kid's children elsewhere on the site):

http://www.juliehart.ca/news/dallas_blade_...ng/rafting.html

Whoa she looks alot better than she did on wrestling with Shadows..........I always remember her as this fat frumpy lady, apparently getting away from Bret was good for ber.

BACKLASH MAIN EVENT LET'S TALK ABOUT IT

Random related question: Of the four in said match (Cena, Michaels, Orton, Edge), who is your favorite, and why? In fact, rank them from 1 to 4 in terms of how much you enjoy them.

I'd say:

1. Michaels. Amazingly athletic worker, especially for his age, who knows how to tell a story and loves to entertain. Whether you like his work or hate it, he's not boring.

2. Orton. Yeah yeah yeah. I think Randy is actually a very smart wrestler who tells a better story than Edge, although Edge is definitely a better talker. Orton mat wrestles (lol chinlocks) very well, and can sell well too.

3. Edge. Great talker. I actually look forward to the Cutting Edge, when it's not what it was on Monday. He's great in his role. In-ring, he's in great shape and he can really go, but I'm not as into how he puts matches together. He works well with Cena, as both men seemingly just go in and fight, with no rhyme or reason other than "kill each other." That's cool and it's probably more realistic, but I prefer a more psychological style.

4. Cena. Which is not to say I don't like Cena, I do. But he is what he is. I think he's underrated as a talker by most smarks, because he's cliched and because he does rip off Rock a little bit. But he has his shtick and it works on him. In the ring, he's improved leaps and bounds, but outside of a hot finish he's not much for psychology or putting a match together. I go into any Cena match expecting 2 or 3 stars, and that's usually what I come out with.