TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I was just thinking of that line that Benjamin fed Bischoff a few weeks back about how his breath stinks.

No black man would ever say that. That's instant grounds for a revoking of ghetto-pass.

Having him say he was hit in the "family jewels" was worse. Does ANYONE even say that anymore?

That was so lame. I can't believe they made him say that. Mind you I am talking about WWE writers here, I should understand they don't have any understanding of the world of 2005. I mean what next, is Carlito going to steal Benjamin's Pogs?

Then Benjamin threatens to bust out the Blacksnake Slammer on him.

I watched Flair vs Windham on the Flair DVD the other night and had to turn it off, not due to the match (which was pretty damn good) but because Dusty's commentary was making my ears bleed.

Even though I hated both men with a passion when they debuted, I've grown to like Snitsky and Masters and I'd really like to see them take the tag belts off Hurricane and Rosey.

Porter is good, Porter is wise.

You could choose to not like shitty wrestlers and make an attempt at taste elevation. Here, try this: When Masters or Snitsky is on, change the channel. Trust me, it works.

I have not read much of this thread, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or how far off topic it is, but...

why did they have Kane crush HBK's throat, putting him out of action for months, and then have him come back without seeking any kind of vengeance on Kane.

Kane has this special power that makes people forget all the horrible things he has done to them. JR is the best example of said power.

My random thought: Cenas new video is 100,000,000xs (unintentionally) more hilarious than the very unfunny bad bad man video.

Curry and I are the biggest Tomkoholics out there.  WE give a shit.

So, being one of those is different from the "crappy guy of the month" smarks will laugh at and laugh onto (like Visc, Snitsky) that you complain about how, exactly?

(Yeah, I remember the great Tomko/Fertig skits, but that was before they were called up.)

My random thought: Cenas new video is 100,000,000xs (unintentionally) more hilarious than the very unfunny bad bad man video.

But I don't think we'll see 8 random divas dance to it...with a dog...then have Heidy show up and read a poem to them.

So, being one of those is different from the "crappy guy of the month" smarks will laugh at and laugh onto (like Visc, Snitsky) that you complain about how, exactly?

Because Tomko dusted dirt off of Christians shoulder and had a decent tag scuffle with Benoit a few months ago, thus earning the love. We didn't like Tomko right away and then start to hate him, like the Snitsky and Vis shit.

Having a "decent" match with Benoit is worthy of love now? Seems you've lowered your standards, RRR. :P

And isn't it rather redundant to have a flaming homosexual heel on the same roster as a flaming homosexual heel tag team? Plus both of them are seemingly played up as comedy characters (although seemingly they'll squeak out a win here and there)?

Rudo, we all have a little Cena in us. Everytime you feel the need to nod in appreciation when someone who is telling their story about growing up in the hood, you've got a bit of Cena, yo.

But Cena never said he was from the...fuck it. I'm tired of defending Cena all the time by myself. Somebody else do it for a change.

Yeah, Cena's from the hood!! Him and Pete Gas used to stay up till like 10 PM and shit and get CRANKED, yo. Cena was so hardcore he used to steal the baseball cards out of other kids bicycle spokes.

And you don't even KNOW about all the tough times he had in preschool! He was stuck in a closet during hide and seek for two years! Nobody noticed, they just thought they couldn't see him, yo! Yeah, BOOOYEEEE. He came out of that closet and the giant hand me down Fighting Artichokes jersey he got when he was born had just started to fit right, and he just brushed that shoulder off, gave a shout out to his Peeps (it was Easter after all) and then crip-walked his way home cause his knees were cramped up from the closet, yo.