Guest Princess Leena

So, wildpegasus IS banned, after all.

Guest Felonies!
Maybe so, but he wasn't as bad as some of the muppets on here

statlerwaldorf270.jpg

"Hey, what does this board have in common with your suit?"

"I don't know, what does this board have in common with my suit?"

"They're both made of low-quality threads!"

You make it sound like TSM is made up of vicious animals that arbitrarily sought out the weak one and abused & shit on him for fun. He asked to be a center of attention, and he was ... unfortunately for him, the attention he rec'd was negative.

Maybe so, but he wasn't as bad as some of the muppets on here, he wasnt aggressive or racist or any of that shit, from what I could see anyroad.

Just out of curiosity ... which posters did you have in mind when you referred to the muppets that WP was superior to?

Guest Hemme

You make it sound like TSM is made up of vicious animals that arbitrarily sought out the weak one and abused & shit on him for fun. He asked to be a center of attention, and he was ... unfortunately for him, the attention he rec'd was negative.

Maybe so, but he wasn't as bad as some of the muppets on here, he wasnt aggressive or racist or any of that shit, from what I could see anyroad.

Just out of curiosity ... which posters did you have in mind when you referred to the muppets that WP was superior to?

Most of the folks who start lames arse threads in this folder, those dimshits with the whole "teddy bear" & n-word shit.

Guest Hemme
because anything you post goes above and beyond muppetry, right, Hemme?

Not at all, I'm one of the biggest muppets on here.

:wub:

because anything you post goes above and beyond muppetry, right, Hemme?

Not at all, I'm one of the biggest muppets on here.

:wub:

well at least you admit it...that already puts you a step ahead of wp

Guest Felonies!

He does have a point. EHME and RickJamesBitch are pretty bad, though RickJamesBitch is harmless.

you know, I honestly thought Donny D was harmless, too...he just made the mistake of telling people on here too much about his personal life and melted down when people started teasing him.

EHME's problem is that he's NEVER wrong...no matter what, he is NEVER EVER EVER wrong. Ever. Period. Even his opinions are right and YOURS are wrong.

EHME's problem is that he's NEVER wrong...no matter what, he is NEVER EVER EVER wrong. Ever. Period. Even his opinions are right and YOURS are wrong.

shit, I just described a black MikeSC

Guest Princess Leena
Triple D is good people.

He is.

He needs to stop being such a sensitive cunt, though.

Guest Princess Leena

And he flames while thinking this way. Which is why he should be the next to leave us.

shit, I just described a black MikeSC

Black Republushus?

yeah, I think if you go ahead and tell the world you don't get to see your kid because you're a pothead yet you refuse to give up the pot, you pretty much deserve all the shit that comes your way.

yeah, I think if you go ahead and tell the world you don't get to see your kid because you're a pothead yet you refuse to give up the pot, you pretty much deserve all the shit that comes your way.

Agreed, though to me you can delete the entire middle part of that sentence and I still agree with it. Druggies deserve to have my winger wagged in their general direction.

I wonder if wildpegasus is rallying the troops over at bodybuilding.com right now.

He's crying to me on MSN now. Poor thing.

HEY Leena.

Transcript, plz.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I missed Donny's meltdown, where was this?

the next pariah is going to be one of the following; Hemme, Justpassinby, EHME, or RickJames.

those are the ones I can think of.

Actually that's banky not me.

I could careless about other peoples opinions. Sure I come off as a smart ass in certain ways, but overall I don't hate on another mans opinion, everyone is entitled to it. I just bash people, when people start to bash me for the most part. But the problem is when I start to bash people like so many of you other people do, you guys whine and cry for my ban. I'm actually glad alfdogg is mod, because atleast he's trying to keep things fair in here.

It's funny that Leena thinks I'm the next to go, because I think the excat opposite. I think Leena is much more worse than WP or anything other poster. She flames much more then anyone here, and has another alias(Ortonsault). She adds nothing to the forum, and if she was a male, everyone here would request for her ban. But because alot of you problay haven't been laid, and think that if you talk to Leena online, she will meet you and have sex with you.

Me personally, if I get banned then whatever, it's not big deal. You people just don't like me, because I'm different then most of you. It don't really bug me that a couple of people I will never meet in my life time don't like me. There's tons of internet forums I can go to a voice my opinion.

But because alot of you problay haven't been laid, and think that if you talk to Leena online, she will meet you and have sex with you.

so I should stop wasting my time, huh?

But because alot of you problay haven't been laid, and think that if you talk to Leena online, she will meet you and have sex with you.

I thought you were a married man, wifey not giving it up?

I thought you were a married man, wifey not giving it up?

ha!

Guest CWMwasmurdered

EHME threatened to assualt LOTC and Paragon when they disagreed with him.

Yeah he sure doesn't care.

EHME threatened to assualt LOTC and Paragon when they disagreed with him.

Yeah he sure doesn't care.

Like I said, your gulliable.

You honestly think I would go into my effort to meet up with someone I never met to fight? Common sense, it's just internet trash talk. The mods didn't like it so I've stopped. Get over it. But then again, I don't think you can, because I'm always on your mind. No Homo.