TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

So, wildpegasus IS banned, after all.

Don't bother, he could careless.

Could care less.

Awesome.

Couldn't care less. If you still had the capacity to not care, you still care too much.

Guest Felonies!

Don't bother, he could careless.

Could care less.

Awesome.

Couldn't care less. If you still had the capacity to not care, you still care too much.

Yes. That is why it was awesome. Blind leading the blind, and all that jazz.

I kinda forgot the guy existed. I thought he had left or something. So the banning shocks me because I didn't know his ass was even still here.

He seriously made a gimmick account to defend himself? That's what I call swinging in on the desperation vine. Should have left him around, he might have made a gimmick female and then started a relationship with her. Then he could have told us how he lost his virginity by lasting all night long while she was turned into a quivering mess. THAT is the glorious ending we lost.

Guest Princess Leena
I kinda forgot the guy existed. I thought he had left or something. So the banning shocks me because I didn't know his ass was even still here.

He seriously made a gimmick account to defend himself? That's what I call swinging in on the desperation vine. Should have left him around, he might have made a gimmick female and then started a relationship with her. Then he could have told us how he lost his virginity by lasting all night long while she was turned into a quivering mess. THAT is the glorious ending we lost.

Jason said:

Thanks. I'm kind of sad I'll be off the board for awhile. As corny as it may seem, I always wanted to share with the board when I became a success at women.

You're on the ball.

Jason said:

Thanks. I'm kind of sad I'll be off the board for awhile. As corny as it may seem, I always wanted to share with the board when I became a success at women.

You're on the ball.

His name was Jason?

I never saw him as a Jason. More of an Andy. Or Egelbert.

Guest Princess Leena
Thanks. I'm kind of sad I'll be off the board for awhile.

He thinks he'll get back on eh....

He's probably already using other accounts to post here.

Jason said:

You're on the ball.

Did you tell him not to hold his breathe?

I don't know who said it originally, but that dude couldn't get laid in a monkey whorehouse with a pack of bananas.

needless to say Im not happy

When are you ever happy? You seem gloomy lately.

Hence the "needless to say"..this just sorta added to an already crummy day as it was...

Wow man... I didn't realize that you guys were that close... I'm sorry dude, that sucks.

Mods, have a heart. Let Marvin's buddy back in.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Second accounts are just evil!

I'm actually a bit worries this account might be labeled a WP account due to the anime theme. Eh, I only use it from work anyway - and the IP wouldn't match either.

Guest Felonies!

If you didn't know what WP stands for, you either

1) have never ever ever been to TSM before registering an account, or

2) you're overcompensating

Guest Felonies!

Hey, you're right! That also opens up

3) Oblivious toolbox

which could also = WP

See, the sad thing is that JNpegasus just made a couple good posts in the '4 new wwe people' thread...but feels compelled to give himself away here.

Guest JN Silentbob
If you didn't know what WP stands for, you either

1) have never ever ever been to TSM before registering an account, or

2) you're overcompensating

OK, I guess I'm overcompensating. And a little drunk.

Hey, you're right! That also opens up

3) Oblivious toolbox

which could also = WP

Fuck you pal.

Marvin's not sad because he liked WP. He's sad because he fears he's going to become WP V.2.

Oh no! Marvin's going to get banned next? Is it because of the... y'know (the v...) OK.

Marv, man... there you go. If you don't get laid, they'll ban you. That's probably the most incentive

you've ever had for getting some of that sweet po-nanny, eh?!

No fatties, though.