TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

I've seen this in people's sigs on other boards: "Buy Shimmer, it'll keep you straight!"

Since when was there a mass influx of wrestling fans turning gay?

CZW

:lol:

I've seen this in people's sigs on other boards: "Buy Shimmer, it'll keep you straight!"

Since when was there a mass influx of wrestling fans turning gay?

CZW

:lol:

Oh schnap!

I hate WHEN the girl u love hates u and u cant make her love u and then you gho home and jack off thinking o her so next time u see her u are awkward and fuck it up even more and it just becomes a huge downwrild spiral

Fuck a 50,000 word novel

God, ain't that the truth. I forgot it was that time of year again until someone mentioned it on 11/01, and I was caught with absolutely no ideas whatsoever.

Guest Smues

I WANT MY SON BACK!!!

Seriously, the movie is out, stop airing the damn commercial.

Tech support. It doesn't matter if it's in USA or in another country, it sucks in general. You have go through the menus in order to get to the right department and then wait. AT&T's internet service transferred me like four times and I had to repeat my account information four different times. I deducted that I probably needed a new modem because mine is old but these people wouldn't believe me. I think I wasted two hours with them.

CUstomers WHO COME in and just dick the fuck aroiung and don't buy a shirt. OK u look at that shirt, you pcik it up, u stnad around for 15 min, you picjk it up again, but you DONT BUY IT. Come onnnnnnn i gotta hit my quota.

Guest Smues

Vomiting. I don't know how bulemics do it often, it's quite terrible. Especially the second time, because then you realize you really are sick and you didnt just need to vomit up something nasty. Seeing blood come out sucks too.

People thinking that their steak is not well done or too bloody. If you want it rare and expect to have no red in the middle, you are an idiot.

When you call tech support and the indian guy on the other line says his name is "Jason" hahaha, yeah right.

Yeah, but do you really want to be a manager and have a complaint from some dude in the South going, "I dunno what his name wuz, some Punjabi gibberish, Masasdfasdra or sumthin' I didn't understand a word the man was sayin'."

At least with Jason you can say the name.

Tired of the non stop high-fiving in between every single free throw in the NBA

6109.gif

Not the NBA, but still...

That is great!

the whole fucking Sirius/XM merger killing off all the fucking XM channels and shoving Sirius' crap in their place (See Lithium for Lucy for example)

IF SIRIUS KILLS OFF TALK RADIO 165 SOMEONE IS GETTING THE FUCK SHOT IN THEIR FUCKING HEAD

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling

What'd you do, vomit all over your GRE? Metaphorically, of course?

the whole fucking Sirius/XM merger killing off all the fucking XM channels and shoving Sirius' crap in their place (See Lithium for Lucy for example)

IF SIRIUS KILLS OFF TALK RADIO 165 SOMEONE IS GETTING THE FUCK SHOT IN THEIR FUCKING HEAD

Any chance that someone will be you?

Also, I predict Grungy Punk is about to post about Ghettoman.

What'd you do, vomit all over your GRE? Metaphorically, of course?

Pretty much, yeah. I did alright on the verbal section, but the rest just did not go well at all. And don't even get my started on the sheer retarded awfulness of the English Lit subject test. Ughh.

Adiós, dreams of going to Berkeley :(

Standardized tests aren't good for anything but telling if you're good at taking standardized tests. I mean, look at me. I got a 34/36 on the ACT, and that despite the fact that on test day I was suffering with a really nasty stomach infection which kept me in the bathroom for at least fifteen minutes of test time. I also got a perfect score on the Verbal SAT and a respectable 690/800 on the Math. In theory, by test standards, I should be the smartest guy here or close to it. And with all that potential, I ended up being an unemployed wrestling announcer. Fuckin' standardized tests, tricking me into thinking I was an unique and beautiful snowflake.