TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

For once I was totally okay with the first snowfall of the year. I recently changed my transit route to work and the area my streetcar and subway goes around looked absolutely gorgeous with the snow.

So I was ringing up a customer tonight...it was a woman. I can usually tell if someone is a bitch or someone is nice and and I could tell she was a bitch. All of the sudden I heard this sound and it was a sound of someone who was about to vomit or was choking on something. I look up to see whats wrong and after two seconds of staring at this kid who is making these horrible sounds, the bitch informs me that he's retarded, he cant help it, and told me not to stare (and she said this in a hateful manner). I said that I was sorry and kept ringing up her stuff. But that really pissed me off. I had never seen them before so how the fuck was I supposed to know if he was choking or he was retarded? She probably helped cause his condition by smoking and drinking while she was pregnant anyway.

Fucking bitch.

And that ends my alcoholic rant.

I got sacked today.

Very, very angry at this.

I got hired today.

Why is this in the angry thread?

Well, I was all planning to watch SSeries tonight, but with the show finishing about 4am English time, I have to start my new job at 8am (with an hour of travel time too).

Go team.

Oh, I am, but there's no way i'll be able to avoid ten hours of spoilers tomorrow. My friends will either text me if something half-big happens or just simply drop by my work and say so.

Especially if I make it clear I don't want to hear it.

No, it's just my friends, they're generally assholes.

I have a feeling _something_ big will happen tonight, too.

With Cena returning, the Jeff.. saga? ongoing, the possibility of Edge being around..

What a great day to start a new job.

My boss giving me off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week.

Why am I angry over this? Well, I have a report that is due on Wednesday and he knows this and now I have to rush through it and have it done for him tomorrow morning. Yeah, thanks buddy.

So I was ringing up a customer tonight...it was a woman. I can usually tell if someone is a bitch or someone is nice and and I could tell she was a bitch. All of the sudden I heard this sound and it was a sound of someone who was about to vomit or was choking on something. I look up to see whats wrong and after two seconds of staring at this kid who is making these horrible sounds, the bitch informs me that he's retarded, he cant help it, and told me not to stare (and she said this in a hateful manner). I said that I was sorry and kept ringing up her stuff. But that really pissed me off. I had never seen them before so how the fuck was I supposed to know if he was choking or he was retarded? She probably helped cause his condition by smoking and drinking while she was pregnant anyway.

Fucking bitch.

And that ends my alcoholic rant.

We had a kid in church that was retarded, and he'd spend the whole mass making a moan/scream (Like Brody's HUSS) and he had a toy drum stick he carried and occationally would jab into his throat and gag loudly.

This never failed to amuse me.

Guest Smues
People who live in any state that gets snow every year and forget what snow is. We got our 1st snow of the year (3 inches or so) and we had cars in ditches everywhere and a few car crashes.

Idiots.

You'd be amazed how many people who live in ALASKA forget what snow is as well.

I was waken up by a pair of state troopers at about 1:30 this morning! Damn them! They were looking for my roommate! Damn him! I have an eight thirty class tomorrow! Damn my poor scheduling! The weather forecast is for a wintry mix! Damn Mother Nature!

What'd your roommate do?

He hadn't called his girlfriend in a couple of days and she was concerned. Really just a false alarm.

I guess that's another thing. It'd be one thing if he did some sort of cool crime but no it's just a false alarm because he hasn't called the ol' girlfriend. I stayed up till 5 A.M. for that. Pshaw.

Guest Czecherbear

I wish I had a girlfriend who would call the cops if I seemed to be missing for just two days. "I Just Called The Cops To Say I Love You." As if anyone would care that much about my well-being.

The following scenario can pertain to both motor vehicles on the road or shopping carts in the grocery store.

Somebody is idling in your way as you are approaching. You've had your eyes on them for at least a little while, and you come to the conclusion that they are not moving any time soon. The decision is made to circumnavigate the unmoving vehicle/cart and, the moment you get to them, that's when they decide that they are going to start moving again. The only option is stop/slow down (if possible) or speed up. Some times you are forced to cut somebody else off. It's annoying as fuck when it happens at the store, but incredibly stupid/dangerous when it happens on the road.

I had this happen to me both at the grocery store and while I was driving home from said grocery store today. All within a span of ten minutes.

FUCK

I just checked my BB&T Online checking account, and saw that the bar I went to Sunday to watch the Cowboys has charged me THREE FUCKING times for the one meal I ate there. This pretty much fucks up my rent payment, due in a week.

I spoke to BB&T, and they're going to send me a packet in the mail to fill out and return to them. I'm looking at a few weeks before this might be resolved.

FUCK.

Edit: The amount I've been fucked over for is $70+, by the way.

I wish I had a girlfriend who would call the cops if I seemed to be missing for just two days. "I Just Called The Cops To Say I Love You." As if anyone would care that much about my well-being.

Haha, you're like Perry Saturn

Guest Czecherbear
Somebody is idling in your way as you are approaching. You've had your eyes on them for at least a little while, and you come to the conclusion that they are not moving any time soon. The decision is made to circumnavigate the unmoving vehicle/cart and, the moment you get to them, that's when they decide that they are going to start moving again.

Oh, this happened to me when I was jogging yesterday. I was almost hit by a mail truck, or rather a Chevy Blazer moonlighting as a "mail delivery vehicle." Boy did I have to flip the burners on or what.

Shipping times.

Why would you call something "2nd Day Air" - implying 2 days - if the description for said service says "2 TO 3" business days, then have it take upwards of five days? Get your act together, shipping companies.