TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Genesis 7 Roundtable

I guess, WC. I was pulling for you, if you can hear me, lollerz. When I'm not grasping at straws with my other comments, that is.

I'd suggest a Genesis Re-Cap show, but that would require the panelists to read all the matches and also care, so, yeah, I'm asking too much, lollerz.

I just find it kind of funny that, after four years in the fed, Thoth still seems to have a hard time remembering who the hell I am or what I'm about half the time... I mean, he reads off the match participants, and you can practically hear the "who?" in his voice when he gets to WC. :D

Guest Divefire

Of course, when 'Drea says panalists, you have to understand that's panalists who turned up... Experts. Well Thoth's pretty good with video games, 'Drea can do some amazing things with an exploding chicken, Merc was doing all of that while doing a hand stand and I can multi task pretty good.

But match predictions? Yeah, right. Entertainment, that's all. Still I'm up for a post one, just, give me a week to read the damn thing...

Oh and WC, the continuity of your Bird Man thing makes my head hurt. I'm old now and can't keep up as well as I used to.

I just find it kind of funny that, after four years in the fed, Thoth still seems to have a hard time remembering who the hell I am or what I'm about half the time... I mean, he reads off the match participants, and you can practically hear the "who?" in his voice when he gets to WC. :D

I basically do that on purpose.

Sign in to follow this