TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

For those who are not watching; Low Ki beat Sabin when he dropped kicked Sabin while Sabin was holding a blow up doll. I don't want to explain why Sabin had a blow up doll, I really don't.

Loved the match up until the end. Hated this Jackass thing. Maybe now it will finally end since the movie is now out and Sabin lost. Jerry Lynn can get Sabin back to thinking in the right mind.

For those who are not watching; Low Ki beat Sabin when he dropped kicked Sabin while Sabin was holding a blow up doll. I don't want to explain why Sabin had a blow up doll, I really don't.

The blow-up doll was still at ringside after being eliminated during the Triple Ch--no wait, that was Lance Hoyt. Nevermind.

The blow-up doll was still at ringside after being eliminated during the Triple Ch--no wait, that was Lance Hoyt. Nevermind.

Gold, that was gold....LMAO!!!

The only low points for me so far have been the stupid fucking Jackass moments. Besides that the show's been damn good.

I have to say that I agree with you. Although I liked the two matches up until the Jackass stuff came into affect.

Damnit Rando :headbang:

That and the chucky angle was pretty much only laughing and Rick Steiner being dissed by a puppet. It wasn't as bad as a lot of people make it out to be.

Guest Connzilla

Lets hope the Jackass stuff will be scrapped because the Impact Zone chanted this is stupid after the blow up doll extravaganza and to get those agianst to shit on something non-jarrett is damn near impossiable and this was suppose to get over.

Lets hope the Jackass stuff will be scrapped because the Impact Zone chanted this is stupid after the blow up doll extravaganza and to get those agianst to shit on something non-jarrett is damn near impossiable and this was suppose to get over.

Maybe, but the way Sabin was holding the blow up doll after the match makes me think it may not be over yet. I don't know why but Sabin was just hugging the damn thing.

As far as wrestling goes, nothing good can ever come with movie tie-ins (Robocop, Chucky, Jackass, etc.)

Well, ONE sorta movie tie-in could have worked out if Vince McMahon knew about the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies.

As far as wrestling goes, nothing good can ever come with movie tie-ins (Robocop, Chucky, Jackass, etc.)

Y2J and the Planet of the Apes?

Booker and Goldust Review the Scorpion King?

Maybe, but the way Sabin was holding the blow up doll after the match makes me think it may not be over yet. I don't know why but Sabin was just hugging the damn thing.

You gotta protect the ones you love, mate. That's the secret o' life.

I left that one wide open for you, didn't I?

Wait, I enjoyed Ben Stiller coming to promote Mystery men on RAW where he got El Kabonged by Jarrett and sold the Figure four like a champ.

So that's 1.

I left that one wide open for you, didn't I?

Like fucking the Lincoln Tunnel with a pool cue.

How about Rob Schneider during the Diva search to promote Duce Big...oh wait never mind.

Man, this crowd has been dead ever since the X-title match. I hope they wake up for the Joe vs Jarrett match and the tag title match.

Man, this crowd has been dead ever since the X-title match. I hope they wake up for the Joe vs Jarrett match and the tag title match.

That's because this match has been only okay at best. Nothing special here.

Christian Cage beat Rhino with a low blow to Rhino with a chair followed by Cage hitting the unprettier with Rhino landing on a chair while the Ref's back was turned.

Match was ok at best.

Here we go, hopefully we can get this announcement out of the way.

Gold is back.

Eric Young to Lax: Sorry, I didn't know you guys were trying to steal this car!

Eric Young to Lax: Sorry, I didn't know you guys were trying to steal this car!

LMAO