TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

Last thing I wanna do is defend Russo but this "Jackass" shit has been going on for over a month without Vinny Ru.

While the finish reeked of Russo and no doubt it was too, Sabin, Lethal & Dutt have been dumbasses for a while.

I'm thinking that since Russo is a Born Again Christian we don't have to worry about SOME of the stupid story lines he would have done before. Also, since he isn't the only guy on the booking team maybe he can be vetoed on some of his ideas.

I'm thinking that since Russo is a Born Again Christian we don't have to worry about SOME of the stupid story lines he would have done before. Also, since he isn't the only guy on the booking team maybe he can be vetoed on some of his ideas.

These three guys really know how to put on a great "garbage" match. This is going to be for the reast of the time.

Also love of they said the ref is letting all this go...of corse he is, it's no DQ what is he going to do, stop the match due to weapons being used?!?!

For those not watching, Abyss beat Raven and Brother Runt when Abyss hit the black hole slam on Raven and got the pinfall. Spike was the fucking star in this match.

Spike was the fucking star in this match.

You know it. He carries most of the matches he's in. He's just that damn good and WWE dropped the ball with him. Then again, they drop the ball with most of the guys they have under contract.

Why do they have someone as over as a face like Eric Young, helping JJ?

I'd like to imagine that with good booking, it just leads to Eric screwing Jarrett for a huge pop and lead to some program with them and Eric getting the best of Jarrett with some wacky circumstances, but the reality is that he'll turn full heel again and be Jarrett's lacky still.

Why do they have someone as over as a face like Eric Young, helping JJ?

I've been asking that for the longest time. It's really stupid to do that.

Why are Truth and Lance Hoyt teaming together?

Because you need an 8th team and Truth isn't doing much right now.

So this is for the tag titles?

Nevermind: West just asnwered my question.

I think that's the most random thrown together team in TNA's history. Angry black man teaming with the whitest guy in the company.

Sharkboy and Smiley is prety random as well.

Sharkboy and New Jack was way out there....Come to think about it Sharkboy and ANYONE is random.