TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

For those who are not watching, Eric Young beat A1 with his wheel barrel into a neck breaker move.

That's what a good opener has to be. It got the crowd going and it was something that the fans cared about.

For those who are not watching, Eric Young beat A1 with his wheel barrel into a neck breaker move.

Thank you.

No problem, I'll try to do updates to matches as we go.

Was I the only one who noticed what they were playing? They were playing the Spyhunter "the movie" game with the cover of the game case fully displayed. The Rock's face is on the game's cover.

WOW, I hated Jackass before this, but now I am hating it even more now. This is a pointless storyline.

Hate the fact that this is how they have to end this match. These guys are so much better then this. It's a sad day in the X-Division.

For those not watching,Jay Lethal beat Petey Willams with a roll up. Willams was trying to leave the ring because he was about to shit himself due to Dutt putting laxatives in Willams drinking water.

Had some good spots though. I love that new DDT that Petey added to his moveset.

For those not watching,Jay Lethal beat Petey Willams with a roll up. Willams was trying to leave the ring because he was about to shit himself due to Dutt putting laxatives in Willams drinking water.

All Hail Vinny Ru!!!

That shit (angle) was horrible, ruined what potential those two had.

There is going to definately be advantages and disadvantages of this Russo influence, I dont think Dutt, Sabin, and Lethal should become the Filthy Animals 2006 but it wouldnt shock me with Russo back in the fold.

I can't watch a Rhino promo without seeing his last ECW promo in my mind with him pounding walls and doors screaming about Francine sucking his cock.

I actually think that was Jasmine he mentioned. Awww memories.

By the way, Spike, Alex Wright and WCW called about 10 minutes ago. They want their Berlin gimmick back.

I know its been said over and over but why the fuck doesnt TNA have Raven-Jarrett doing a program long term, thats perfect mid to upper card stuff that could finally tie into that Canada title switch last year.

On that note, I wonder if the stupid shit with Zbysko, Hebner, etc, etc will stop now or if Russo is going to stay close to what they were already doing previously with all that. Chances are that should likely be done with now.

You know, even though I hated the ending to the Willams vs Lethal match. I did like the psycology (sp?) of Lethal working the mid-section after Willams started feeling the laxatives.

Yeah I can't believe I just typed that either.

Wow, Abyss launched Spike.