TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

The tag title match is next? Umm okie dokie.

Did you expect anyone but Jarrett in the main evfent. I was hoping Ultimate X would be last but I didn't think it was going to happen.

So how many of you think that Jarrett is going to be involved in the huge annoucment in some way or another?

This leads to me to think the surprise will be directly connected to Jarrett, in some way.

Ya know, with all the talks...I'm stunned no one mentioned Austin. He's as stupid a guess as Angle, Brock, Jericho and Benoit.

So how many of you think that Jarrett is going to be involved in the huge annoucment in some way or another?

:bounce: I do I do

Manager, Konnan hasn't wrestled in a full match since 3LK broke up......which I'm fine with.

Goddamn, I love the fallen angel gimmick.

At least this will get the crowd back into the show. This match can't end well. Someone is going to get hurt.

Guest Connzilla
Does Konnan wrestle, or is he just their manager?

He has an impending hip surgery coming up so he is just LAX's Manajer at the moment which is alright with mebecause IMO Konnans been better on the mic then he is in the ring.

Was Konnan ever good in the ring? I'm not trying to be a dick I just honestly don't know.

Back when he was in Mexico and early on during ECW and even early WCW is was decent.

I don't know about the surprise being connected to Jarrett. If it is Goldberg or Brock, a staredown with Joe puts Joe in a feud that will keep him out of the title picture longer but keep the fans happy for the most part because of who it's against.

It's good to see Mr. 187 getting a push. It was way too long before he was used properly here.

I think Konnan was good in the ring until he took up the whole street thug gimmick.

It's good to see Mr. 187 getting a push. It was way too long before he was used properly here.

When he signed, he had really banged his shoulder up against Corino and wasn't at full strength. TNA, didn't want to push him until he was able to go all out.

Was I the only one hoping that Hernandez was going fly?

No I wanted him to go as well.

It would be perfectly legal to use the ladder, right? I mean, one X match I saw ended when the X just dropped down and someone caught it, so if that counts I guess this would also.

When he signed, he had really banged his shoulder up against Corino and wasn't at full strength. TNA, didn't want to push him until he was able to go all out.

I know, but he was better for a short time before the push started, but it's a moot point. He's a main event wrestler as far as the Tag Team Division is concerned.

He's been underrated for so many years. I've been watching him for at least 5 years.

This is a great fun match!

I don't know about the surprise being connected to Jarrett. If it is Goldberg or Brock, a staredown with Joe puts Joe in a feud that will keep him out of the title picture longer but keep the fans happy for the most part because of who it's against.

Back in my more markish days I loved the rolling clothesline and the Tequila Sunrise.

I liked him before he joined the NWo. I could say that for several of them though.

Hernandez has been really put over in this match. He's been impressive and now he's going up?

I thought that the X-Title match was MOTN (up until the Jackass stuff), this is taking that honor right now.

It would be perfectly legal to use the ladder, right? I mean, one X match I saw ended when the X just dropped down and someone caught it, so if that counts I guess this would also.

Vince Russo Booking: Konnan handcuffs both Styles and Daniels while one of the LAX members uses a ladder to get the title. Then in celebration award the tag titles to Antino Bandera's.