TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

The OAO 2006 US Elections Thread

That's not a doll, it's their unborn child that they're still carrying around.

In it, she writes that the couple brought the deceased infant home from the hospital and introduced the dead child to their living children as "your brother Gabriel" and slept with the body overnight before returning him to the hospital.

Yeah, that is a little messed up, but it's hard to pass judgement on someone who has to go through losing a child.

Maryland: YOUR STATE IS NOT GOING TO HELL(turn into a statewide Baltimore)

You can say what you want..but you live out in Wisconsin..which is screwed up enough apparently.. I remember what the 8 years of Parris Glendenning was like and I figure Omalley will probably be worse than Glendenning ever thought he could be. I can hardly wait for the sales tax to go up to 8% from 5%..and the budget surplus of $2 billion will probably go away too. At least we might get Slots in MD since Omalley supports them and hes a Democrat and Annapolis is run by Democrats..

Guest Princess Leena

Most importantly, Ron Kind, the WRONG KIND of Congressman won.

Keep fightin', Paul R. Nelson.

Most importantly, Ron Kind, the WRONG KIND of Congressman won.

Keep fightin', Paul R. Nelson.

I didnt listen to O&A today, but they were in worst of mode monday and tuesday..

oh..they were on..and are on now..in replay.

Guest Felonies!

Sippin' on that sizzurp.

uh, what

It's a rap thing. You wouldn't understand.

Oh, okay, that's cool.

Mike is such a trip!

Hey, I'm not complaining that the Dems stole MO. The GOP didn't do much to warrant an election. The only reason I voted at all was to make sure Sanford won to save my country from the sheer idiocy of my state's party.

Dems just don't like the reality of the fraud they commit mentioned.

Should I also mention how many dead people are registered to vote in NY? Should I also mention what percentage of dead voters tend to vote Democratic?

We gained conservative Democrats --- which is always a plus. We lost Lincoln Chaffee, which is hardly a loss. The only downside is we lost Santorum, who is very needed, and the insanely qualified and significantly better candidate Steele lost to Cardin due to the latent racism of progressives who loathe blacks --- I mean, if conservatives who vote against blacks are "racist" (as Imus all but said they were in the Corker/Ford race, it only fits in this regard as well).

Why would the Democrats need to cheat in New York?

I'm sure he's as equally certain that Democrats committed voter fraud as he was that Saddam Hussein had WMDs and ties to Al Qaeda, Terri Shiavo wasn't brain-dead, or that Tom DeLay is innocent of all charges. All allegations that support conservative opinions are automatically true. All allegations that cast conservative opinion into doubt are due to liberal conspiracy.

Guest Princess Leena

Mike is right about that dead voter point in NY.

But, yeah, for any senate or governor races, there's no need to cheat.

Mike is right about that dead voter point in NY.

But, yeah, for any senate or governor races, there's no need to cheat.

He probably is to some extent, but his sheer brass opinion that any republican accused of fraud is coming from a whining liar, yet any republican losing is directly because of voter fraud, tends to make people not listen to him.

Voter fraud is not something new, it happens all over the country, but I have a funny feeling MikeSC probably thinks it is 100% beneficial to anyone not republican.

Mike is such a trip!

Hey, I'm not complaining that the Dems stole MO. The GOP didn't do much to warrant an election. The only reason I voted at all was to make sure Sanford won to save my country from the sheer idiocy of my state's party.

Should I also mention how many dead people are registered to vote in NY? Should I also mention what percentage of dead voters tend to vote Democratic?

We gained conservative Democrats --- which is always a plus. We lost Lincoln Chaffee, which is hardly a loss. The only downside is we lost Santorum, who is very needed, and the insanely qualified and significantly better candidate Steele lost to Cardin due to the latent racism of progressives who loathe blacks --- I mean, if conservatives who vote against blacks are "racist" (as Imus all but said they were in the Corker/Ford race, it only fits in this regard as well).

I'm sure he's as equally certain that Democrats committed voter fraud as he was that Saddam Hussein had WMDs and ties to Al Qaeda, Terri Shiavo wasn't brain-dead, or that Tom DeLay is innocent of all charges. All allegations that support conservative opinions are automatically true. All allegations that cast conservative opinion into doubt are due to liberal conspiracy.

So all liberal opinions are enlightened and correct while conservative ones are backed by the vast right wing conspiracy. OK got it thanks.

Mike is such a trip!

So all liberal opinions are enlightened and correct while conservative ones are backed by the vast right wing conspiracy. OK got it thanks.

Not exactly, he just pointed out a few falsehoods that conservatives fought tooth and nail on, which turned out to be completely wrong.

Guest Felonies!
...and people wonder why MikeSC was laughed off of this board a couple of years ago.

One Mike down, one to go

...and people wonder why MikeSC was laughed off of this board a couple of years ago.

One Mike down, one to go

NoCalMike doesn't troll around, and is basically much more tolerable than MikeSC, so he won't be going anywhere.

Hey, gotta defend a fellow horror fan.

Mike is such a trip!

If you think that's what I think, then you don't know me very well.

Mike is such a trip!

If you think that's what I think, then you don't know me very well.

"You think you know me..."

Bah! All my candidates got slaughtered as expected. Still makes me upset for some reason.

Olympia Snowe of course massacred Jean Hay-Bright (Democrat), 73% to 21% (That might be a record), the Green Party gubernatorial candidate I voted for got 10% (I was hoping for 15% but the polls released on Monday were so close I'm sure some people freaked and voted Democrat).

The only thing that made me happy today was the fact that two Greens were elected to the Portland City Council and we won a school board race or two. And that Independent, Dexter Kamilwecz got 8% in his bid for U.S. Congress against Tom Allen (The incumbant Democrat) and the Republican candidate, when everybody was expecting him to get 5% or less.

Hey I'll take small victories where I can. The Maine Green Party ain't nothin' to fuck with.

Guest Princess Leena

One Mike down, one to go

NoCalMike doesn't troll around, and is basically much more tolerable than MikeSC, so he won't be going anywhere.

Hey, gotta defend a fellow horror fan.

MikeSC never trolled.

Everyone I voted for won.

The biggest surprise of this thread for me is marvinisawingnut.

Who'd have thought that a disturbingly white, pudgy, social retard who can't get a date would be a right-winger?

j/k marv

Here's a fine example of Mike not trolling:

I've met a TON of inept teachers.

-=Mike

Evidently, based on your level of ignorance, you had them all.

Well, I've not met you yet, so clearly, I missed one...

-=Mike

...Then again, it spared me from your likely pedophilia...

Now that's discourse!!

Guest Princess Leena

So, you're pointing out that Jerk flamed him.

Hey, wait, why is he still here while Mike is gone? Oh, silly me.