TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

OAO RAW is War 10/2/06

The two best wrestlers in the womens division.........in lingerie

At least they're the two hottest ones

No kidding. This should be the finals and have 10-15 minutes. Yes I'm dreaming I realize it.

I say this often, but why exactly hasn't WWE signed Cheerleader Melissa or Lacey?

Hot talented workers. Do that have a in-house rule of "3 maximum"?

awwww shit....Victoria phasing back into her "super hot crazy bitch kick your ass and look sexier than a mofo doin it" character

Did they ever explain what happened between her and Stevie Richards...I mean they were together then they werent seen together forever then all of a sudden Richards comes back in drag to help her and the was the last time I saw them together...I got no explaination as to why...

So, the tag team division has been completely squashed tonight.

Highlanders, Cade/Murdoch, Vis/Haas all jobbed to D-X even though it was a 6 on 2 advantage.

The tag team champs wear chearleader outfits and job to 89 year old Sgt. Slaughter.

They might as well just throw the tag titles in the trash and do away with the whole division.

Yeah, but Jim Duggan is right there

I had that idea a couple of months before it aired and let somebody with some pull at the time know about it. Hopefully a coincidence.

Eric should mention that HHH worked for him at one time.

Haha, WWE trying to add fuel to the rumors of DX vs. nWo, all the while knowing they aren't going to do it.

Ugh, what a low shot at Chris Masters.

Only Hunter could say that and get away with it.

The irony is, Triple H didn't include how he put on 60lbs when he took 6 months out in 2001..

He couldn't give Pizza Hut a free plug (he loves the stuffed crust pizza) while WWE had sponsership with Dominos.

Only Hunter could say that and get away with it.

The irony is, Triple H didn't include how he put on 60lbs when he took 6 months out in 2001..

Or the time Triple H become a fat ass around the time him and Steph got married.

When Vince and Shane come back, they are going to bring in the nWo to take out DX.

If that happens (and that's a huge if as I think WWE is just busting our balls over it), how in the hell do you book that feud, especially the very end? HHH, HBK, Hogan, Hall, and Nash in the same feud?