AndrewCrow26 (9:45:55 PM): Oi

VvoicezZ (9:45:59 PM): Oi?

AndrewCrow26 (9:46:12 PM): Yes, oi

VvoicezZ (9:46:19 PM): What is that suppose to mean

AndrewCrow26 (9:46:54 PM): Nothing at all

AndrewCrow26 (9:46:59 PM): But yet it means everything

AndrewCrow26 (9:47:02 PM): It's a paradox

VvoicezZ (9:47:10 PM): Your a strange man

AndrewCrow26 (9:47:15 PM): And when you solve it, only then will you be on my level of thinking, young warrior

VvoicezZ (9:47:27 PM): haha

VvoicezZ (9:48:49 PM): Have you solved it?

AndrewCrow26 (9:48:52 PM): Yes

AndrewCrow26 (9:49:00 PM): I solved it years ago, before you were born

VvoicezZ (9:49:07 PM): I highly doubt that you are older than me

AndrewCrow26 (9:49:17 PM): When you were still a twinkle in your father's eye, one micro-organism of life in his genitals

AndrewCrow26 (9:49:37 PM): It matters not my physical age, but rather my spiritual age

VvoicezZ (9:50:39 PM): Whats wrong with you?

VvoicezZ (9:51:17 PM): I am the mask!

AndrewCrow26 (9:51:27 PM): You may be the mask, good sir, but you are not on my level

VvoicezZ (9:51:38 PM): My father is Zues!

AndrewCrow26 (9:51:39 PM): And, unfortunately, I only associate with those who are at or above my level

AndrewCrow26 (9:51:47 PM): And those who know how to spell the name Zeus

VvoicezZ (9:51:56 PM): :-(

VvoicezZ (9:52:31 PM): Your being mean.

AndrewCrow26 (9:53:30 PM): No, I'm being helpful

VvoicezZ (9:53:40 PM): You don't have to be mean though.

AndrewCrow26 (9:53:45 PM): Search for the meaning of "oi." Use any and all resources at your disposal, even some that aren't

AndrewCrow26 (9:54:02 PM): Go, child. Go off into the woods on a vision quest and ask the spirits of the elders the meaning of "oi"

VvoicezZ (9:54:46 PM): Oi isn't a word.

VvoicezZ (9:54:59 PM): Its an interjection!

VvoicezZ (9:55:32 PM): Like Oi Oi, Fukui Oi which all mean hey or yo

VvoicezZ (9:56:32 PM): Did you hear about the taco bell dog

AndrewCrow26 (9:56:59 PM): Yes. She is a chiuahuah

VvoicezZ (9:57:07 PM): She died.

AndrewCrow26 (9:57:52 PM): Good for her. Now her spiritual entity can move on to a higher form of life

AndrewCrow26 (9:57:58 PM): Like a rottweiler or a Mexican

AndrewCrow26 (9:47:15 PM): And when you solve it, only then will you be on my level of thinking, young warrior

Corey, do you laugh at us because we're all the same

I was hoping for some Cock Sparrer or Sham 69 discussion. Then I saw that Corey was the topic starter so I was expecting how "Metal Band X" was the greatest thing ever shit out by Satan himself. Or at the very least, some invigorating Blackstone Valley talk. I dunno what the hell to make of it all.

061.jpg

Jango, I'd be willing to talk Oi! music with you. Although, I have to admit that both The Business and the 4-Skins are both Oi! bands than either Cock Sparrer and Sham 69, IMHO.

The latest going's-on of the Blackstone Valley region: fucking nothing. So keep drinking, smoking, shooting, snorting, and fucking, because nothing else takes your mind off of the mundane existence.

Don't forget that Cadaveryne's debut LP comes out soon.

I think that Cock Sparrer is a great band, but I wouldn't classify them as Oi! really. Too melodic. The Business is a great band, probably the only Oi band to cover an elton john song. 4 skins are "eh..." nothing really inspiring.

What about the Cockney Rejects?

I'm actually semi-looking forward to being a full-on "townie." It means I get to fuck with the college kids more often.

Oh...and, uhhh...yeah. I got nothing.

Guest Vitamin X

Oi, pronounced [ɔɪ], is a British and Australian working class slang interjection used to get someone's attention, or to express surprise or disapproval. It is also used in Singapore, with the alternate pronunciation [oɪ]. It is not polite, but it is not especially offensive. It is not to be confused with the Yiddish exclamation of dismay or exasperation "oy" or "oy vey".

Similar interjections are found in many languages:

* In Catalan, "Oi!" is an interjection used to call someone's attention. Etymologically, it is believed to either derive from Òc, the affirmative particle (i.e., yes) in Occitan, or to be a corruption of the word Noi (meaning boy). As in English, it is an informal, but not offensive, form of address.

* In Dutch, the word "Oi" is sometimes used as a short for "Hoi", a greeting with the same meaning as "Hi" in English.

* In Japanese, as in Catalan, "Oi" can be used to get another person's attention, but its use is considered too casual for many situations, and potentially offensive in some.

* In Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish, "Oi" or "Oj" is an expression of surprise, positively as an astonishment (similar to English "Wow", neutral as in startled (comparable with English "Oops"), or disappointed with a drawn out intonation and descending pitch. The English sense of "oi" is used colloquially, but is written "øyh!".

* In Polish a similar interjection is used to call someone's attention. Spelled 'Ej', pronounced 'əi'.

* In Portuguese, especially in Brazil, the word "Oi" is the most common and popular way of greeting people, having the same meaning as "Hi" in English.

* In the Philippines, the similar form "hoy" is also used to get someone's attention; it is considered vulgar.

* In Spanish a similar variation of "Oye" is used to the same effect, usually in a casual environment.

* In Slavic languages, word "oj!" (or "ojej!") is an interjection used as English "oh, my", "oh, dear". It is used to express fear, surprise or pain. In Poznań dialect there is an interjection "tej" [tei] which is used to get attention or as an interpolation.

* In Vietnamese 'oi' is the means by which to call someone. 'Anh oi' for example translates approximately as 'excuse me Mister'. "Troi oi" on the other hand is a very common exclamation meaning 'my god'

I hate him so. He IMs me whenever I'm on to talk about nothing. We have no common interests. We have no common friends. We've never met. The only thing we once shared was we both belonged to the same e-fed. I haven't fedded since early this year, and I haven't fedded with him in over 3 years. I don't know why he IMs me, but he does.

...so until then, I will continue the rambling on and on and on, going on down to the Hotel California where I can check out anytime I'd like, but never leave...what, you ain't had that spirit since 1969!? What the flying FUCK? Oi!