TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Hogan Knows Best Season 3

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/hogan_knows_b...ies_about.jhtml

SHOW PREMIERES SUNDAY OCT. 22, 9PM/ET!!

The Hogans, the heavyweight champions of family reality shows, return to VH1 for a third season chronicling their adventures. Papa Hulk has all but hung up his wrestling boots except for the occasional guest appearance and is trying to make a name for himself in business, peddling a new grill and energy drink. But his main job is guiding the career of daughter Brooke, who is recording her first record album and hitting the road to promote it. Last season, she was signed to a million dollar recording contract by the megahit producer Scott Storch who promises to make her a star. During the season, viewers will see how Brooke created her album and tried to reach the top of the pop charts.

To facilitate Brooke's record career, the family moves from the Tampa area to a fancy new mansion in Miami Beach. It's a little more chic than Hulk's hometown and each family member will have to adjust to the new surroundings. Linda will spend time decorating the house, meeting the neighbors and making sure her many pets are adapting. Nick will hit South Beach, trying to impress the locals, when he's not out driving drifting cars and trying to join the national tour.

That's retarded. She could go the vanessa carlton or michelle brance route and still be pop-py without being slutty. Have you heard her songs? They sound like 1999 Britney Spears rip offs.

I wonder if this season will expose the business the way a few episodes of Jessica Simpson's show did. She was going over her single with the Record Company and they wanted her to change the chorus, because they felt it was too hard for regular every day girls with no singing skills to sing along with, so if they couldn't sing along with it, they wouldn't buy it....lol.

I wonder if this season will expose the business the way a few episodes of Jessica Simpson's show did. She was going over her single with the Record Company and they wanted her to change the chorus, because they felt it was too hard for regular every day girls with no singing skills to sing along with, so if they couldn't sing along with it, they wouldn't buy it....lol.

I think I remember that ep. That was the one were they asked her to re-record her lines and Jessica is bitching and breaks down and CRYS and WHINES about it. And I'm just thinking "How long have you been doing this?" she should have known that was going to happen.

That's retarded. She could go the vanessa carlton or michelle brance route and still be pop-py without being slutty. Have you heard her songs? They sound like 1999 Britney Spears rip offs.

Can Brooke play the piano?

Why can't she be both.

Cause Jessica Simpson already has that covered.

Can Brooke play the piano?

Why can't she be both.

Cause Jessica Simpson already has that covered.

The world is full of stupid pretty girls.

Ok after watching the ep what the hell was Linda thinking? She should have gotten the house done and THEN move all there shit there. Not the backass way she did it and then she's being a bitch trying to get it all done.

Just watched the whole show. Brooke Hogan can't sing worth crap. Her voice annoys me. I'm not shocked her CD is getting trashed.

This show is no Flavor of Love.

This show is no Flavor of Love.

No show can match the awesoem that is "The Flavor Of Love".

The Boogey Man needs to make a run-in attacking Duggan, Knobs, Jimmy Hart, with the clock.