TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

ding dong the bitch is dead

Niskie changed the girl in his avatar.

WHY?

I didn't change a thing, but when I posted today I noticed that the picture had changed ... I'm presuming that the URL that I used as the source for my picture now shows something else, so that's what's showing as my avatar.

And since the original source was a picture from the Suicide Girls - and I'm at work and thus can't go grab another one - I'm stuck with something random for now.

Trust me, no one is less pleased with this happening than niskie.

I didn't mind her, she added an actual opinion rather than referring to inside jokes or jumping on every little mistake someone made in a post. Which was refreshing.

Uh...that's exactly how Leena posted almost every time.

What's the point of having a bunch of grass if you don't have games or DVDs to enjoy when you're all lit up?

Speaking of getting lit up, suburbia's been inundated with good pot these last few weeks. Everyone that was dry a few weeks ago has gotten wet again - what's the scene in the city looking like, Jango?

I do wonder where leena went.
Me, too, Eric. I just like the board(s) better when Leena's contributing. And, no, that's not sarcasm.

Leena's still looking for the next guy she wants to cyber-bone. Carnival and Mole O didn't work out. How long until she finds Mr. Right?

Especially the Buffy DVDs. Come on, Mole, we all have to move on some time.

I just sold the Angel DVDs last week. I don't own Buffy anymore.

Leena's still looking for the next guy she wants to cyber-bone. Carnival and Mole O didn't work out. How long until she finds Mr. Right?

Leena hates me.

So Mole's paying some of the bills here? The same Mole that can't afford to go to the dentist.

At least your priorities are in order. :cheers:

Only furthering the irony

TV is more important.

You're gonna wish you had gotten your teeth fixed (or whatever) when all the HD-DVD stuff is rendered useless soon.

Why? I will still be able to watch the movies I have. It isn't like they will stop working if HD-DVD doesn't win the war.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

What do you mean by "soon", MarvinisaLunatic? 5 years?