TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlefreak

November 3rd 2006 Smackdown Thread

Official Smackdown Preview

Brothers of Destruction

For the first time in more than five years, the Brothers of Destruction will team up again. General Manager Theodore Long made the announcement after M.V.P. assisted Mr. Kennedy in defeating The Big Red Monster in a No Disqualification match. Montel Vontavious Porter & Mr. Kennedy will join together, but will they survive Kane & Undertaker?

Returning the favor

World Heavyweight Champion King Booker looked confident heading into the huge tag team match this week on SmackDown. That confidence turned to disgust when ECW World Champion Big Show turned his back and walked out, leaving the King alone to face Batista & WWE Champion John Cena. Batista capitalized and pinned King Booker. Days before Cyber Sunday, will the World Heavyweight Champion be as confident knowing his championship may be on the line?

Rabid

Chris Benoit spent much of last week trying to get his questions answered by Chavo & Vickie Guerrero, only to have the Guerreros turn their backs on The Wolverine, leaving him alone in the center of the ring. Will The United States Champion Benoit finally get some answers, or will the Guerreros once more ignore his request?

He’s back

The Boogeyman made his return to SmackDown, making his presence felt after the Diva Trick or Treat Battle Royal. What does the returning Superstar have in store for the rest of SmackDown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've already seen the show, and it was good(as usual!).

Yang has arm candy? Odd choice. I wish they'd stop jobbing him out though. I like watching him work.

What's funny about that is according to what I read that chick, Amy Zidian, worked a OVW show last week and it was the first and only one she worked before they put her on Smackdown.

Uhhh.. Is it me or did Layla actually look like she's actually learned a thing or two...

Could that make her the most successful Diva Search winner yet?

Mabye...They obviously kept her work light but I'd say she's ahead of the curve. I like the intensity of her facial expressions while in the ring since she's obviously really happy person. she should be a valet for the most part..But if she can mixed it occasionally I think the Diva Search this year served it's purpose.

man...who did Kennedy piss off? Should've had MVP take that fall.

The real question Rando is who did Bobby Lashley Piss off...

Kid Kash screwed Noble when he got fired..........maybe they should find him another partner and make him a face......Smackdown has Kendrick/London and no other face tag teams.

A Mike Routunda Sighting...That's all I needed...

"I know why you cheer the likes of Batista.....It's because he cheats on his taxes..Just like each and everyone of you"

I'm baffled as to why they think turning Tatanka heel is a good idea. Cause it worked so well for his career in 1994.

Did I actually hear JBL say UT and Kane are the greatest tag team of all time? Seems like to me to be that you have to be more than a makeshift team of singles guys.

I loved JBL's comment about Chavo's spelling(it's always great when the the fan's perceptions at home are acknowledged). I also laughed at his remark about DDP and Kanyon(although I think DDP was a good worker). JBL has always been great on commentary- especially his shoot comments.

Even though the angle about protecting the champion was somewhat pointless(given that the other brands didn't do the same), The Booker/Batista segments were still great. Booker alternating between King and commoner was hillarious!

I'm baffled as to why they think turning Tatanka heel is a good idea. Cause it worked so well for his career in 1994.

I think this actually would've worked out o.k. if they would've done his heel turn this way,(disgruntled native american), then the way they went about doing it in 1994.(Sellout to Ted Dibiase). Nobody gives a shit about him now so it's meaningless.

I wish they'd stop jobbing him out though. I like watching him work.

Tell me about it, whats with this logic?

YANG: gives loads of promo videos hyping his debut, and since then hes jobbed.

MVP: gives LOADS of hype for his debut. He debuts and is shit. Still doesnt job.