TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw #702 Thread (November 6th)

And this is how we end RAW. Yeah... Why did I bother watching tonight? I could've been playing Final Fantasy or something.

:lol:

:lol:

Really, really bad show tonight.

I don't know if you're laughing at me or my comment, but the scary part is I'm being serious. This was a horrible, horrible show. The stripper was just the icing on the cake.

And yeah Hasbeen, all I could think of when he said "Big Dick" was "Dudley". THAT would have been a showstopper.

What? Did you think they were going to bring out his corpse and have Triple H fuck him while Shawn covered his eyes?

At this point, nothing would surprise me. They've already inferred necrophilia. Would homosexual necrophilia be the E's cutoff point?

WWE is doing one hell of a job of setting the stage for TNA to just fucking blow them away. After the PPV last night, and this RAW, TNA is going to look like gold this week.

I read the TNA results. Somehow they've done worse.

Someone needs to make .gif of HHH's dancing when the stripper came out.

Let's see... Good things about Raw tonight.

- The Umaga/Maria match graphic

- Random FU on Grisham

- Piper kept his shirt on

Um, yeah. Terrible show.

You know, for all the talk of SD and ECW having such crappy rosters I honestly think Raw has by far the shittiest roster of the 3. Or at least they have no idea how to utilize the guys they have. I mean a Raw in the year 2006 with Roddy Piper and Hacksaw Duggan wrestling on it?

I was digging Bischoff as GM again but I have to wonder if this show was designed to make people not want him around again. Terrible, terrible show tonight.

You know, for all the talk of SD and ECW having such crappy rosters I honestly think Raw has by far the shittiest roster of the 3. Or at least they have no idea how to utilize the guys they have. I mean a Raw in the year 2006 with Roddy Piper and Hacksaw Duggan wrestling on it?

I was digging Bischoff as GM again but I have to wonder if this show was designed to make people not want him around again. Terrible, terrible show tonight.

I think the individual spirit squad members had potential, now maybe just 1. Crime Time gets a good reaction one week, no reaction the next, probably just depends on how much the crowd is into the show, period. I would have liked a heel Eugene who played the fans for fools, not off the deep end. You already have Umaga as a wildman. I think the Highlanders have some ability, but not as faces, the fans don't care enough. Vince must have though Super Crazy was the carjacker.

But I think she was unconscious when it happened, so it doesn't count. If it does, you're a freak.

Yeah I missed it anyway. Nevermind about her age, I found it on wikipedia in about 5 seconds. I shouldn't be looking at her BUTT anyway, lol.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I'm on the edge of my seat. Who's gonna be in charge of Raw next week? Who's gonna take care of the 40 year old degenerate "punks" and their homosexual male stripper? This is can't miss TV, let me tell you. I could be playing Final Fanasty or with my Thudercats, indeed.

Guest netslob
I'm on the edge of my seat.

you should sit back a little, you got alot more room there.

So is Raw going back to it's streak of horrible shows or what?

HAHAHAHAH

Oh man.

That Carlito and Shelton Benjamen segment was straight comedy.

I loved that shit.

Shelton saying he's an icon for black people worldwide was HILARIOUS!

Oh, and little black children in Yugoslavia sing his theme song as their lullabyes.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

It made Cena look really bad that he waited until Umaga had thrashed Maria before coming out, to his theme music, no less, then immediately launched into a comical promo about Bischoff and K-Fed while Maria was still unconscious in the ring. On the plus side, that match reminded me why JR is the best in the business.

I read the TNA results. Somehow they've done worse.

I read the spoilers too. No they haven't.

This, was a horrible show.

The best part of RAW was clearly Cena rushing out to stop Umaga AFTER he had already basically killed Maria. Way to make the save John.

RAW was one of those shows that had me wondering just what the hell they were thinking following up a lackluster PPV with THAT.

Cena's promo was actually decent, though. Kind of dumb that he saved Maria after Umaga had practically killed her though. Also, what does that say for every other babyface on RAW? "Oh, Bischoff is making this 100 pound woman fight a Samoan monster. I could save her...oh fuck it." Also, did we need to have two different variations on the "fight with one arm tied up" theme?

Ending with Bick Dick was appropriate, since that's what RAW sucked all night long.

Had to love the dead crowd reaction, and DX dancing around like tools, with JR trying to shill it like it was something hillarious and awesome.

This was an extremely crap Raw. It makes me sick knowing Piper and Flair are still tag champs.

Cryme Tyme on commentary and the Shelton/Carlito segment were the only good points.

Raw sucks!

I can't wait for Smackdown.

YEah, I was finding myself surfing back and forth between RAW and MNF last night, and I'm not even a huge NFL fan...it's just RAW really has been struggling to hold my interest lately. Definitely not "must see TV" anymore. Hoping ECW is at least moderately more entertaining tonight.