TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

NFL 2007 Draft Thread

Guest Richard McBeef

IS THIS THE TIME FOR THE MIGHTY QUINN??

that's it, I'm done.

Is there a Dolphin fan on the planet that WANTS Brady Quinn? My whole family, outside of me, are Dolphin fans and not one of them want Quinn.

Seriously people, if you can switch to the NFL Network coverage. Blows ESPN out of the water for the second straight year.

Seriously people, if you can switch to the NFL Network coverage. Blows ESPN out of the water for the second straight year.

The only reason to watch the draft is for Mel Kelper!

VASTLY improved from last year where they pulled an ESPN and just focused on the top 3 picks. I'm loving the NFL Network coverage, they're tossing in great insight and less "hilarious" banter.

I would have done it after the 3rd pick if my internet was fast enough to get a stream of the NFL Network.

Guest Richard McBeef
Dolphin phans still in love with Jay Fielder?

You are just one stupid motherfucker.

Anyone catch Berman fawning about Quinn taking his clothes off? Why do people hate him? Is it the ND thing? That's stupid. Is it because he promotes himself? That's a logical thing to do, this is a business. Make your money. Is it his looks? I mean, people hated Leinert and he was a pretty boy as well. I'm sure people hated Aikman. Good thing that Palmer, Smith and Manning were bland looking guys. He's hardly the first questionable choice.

Edit: Um, what? Ginn? Where did that come from?

WHAT THE FUCK

Now, which one of these teams is going to take Quinn even though they don't need a QB.

Dolphin phans still in love with Jay Fielder?

You are just one stupid motherfucker.

Big deal you don't agree with my opinions what else is new.

Umm, so I'm guessing the Dolphins couldn't convince anyone to take the pick since Ginn was expected to still be on the board late in the first round. Wow, did NOT see that coming at all.

So yeah, that's a lot of first round pick for a guy who will probably be nothing more than kick returner.

Guest Richard McBeef
Anyone catch Berman fawning about Quinn taking his clothes off? Why do people hate him? Is it the ND thing? That's stupid.

Care to elaborate on why we're not allowed to dislike Notre Dame, Choken?

Quinn's on the phone with Aaron Rodgers right now. Keep in mind, he's better off landing in a better team then playing in a dead franchise.

It's silly to be against a player because of where he went to college. If Cincinnati was on the verge of drafting someone from Ohio U, I wouldn't be up in arms about it as long as that kid could play. Yeah, hating ND is fine. Who wouldn't hate that university but I'd say it's better to hate against a player like Quinn for the obvious reasons... that he isn't a good PRO QB. He's a overhyped player. That should be his knock, not that he went to a institution with a larger public marketing department then most NCAA conferences combined.

Guest Richard McBeef

Okay, so are we going to have a Renaldo Balkman-level freakout about every pick until God's Quarterback finally gets drafted?

After thinking about this for a minute, it's not that bad of a pick. First off, the Dolphins have NEVER had a gamebreaker. Secondly, they need to stick it out with Culpepper, and if Culpepper comes back and is healthy, they have a guy that's able to get Ginn the ball. Third, we need to see what the Dolphins do with their second round pick before questioning them. There's some good QB's available in the 2nd round.

It'll actually be sadly hilarious if Brady Quinn gets drafted by the Packers as well. While I don't think that is very likely, it would be interesting considering the Aaron Rodger drop talk. He's gotta go at 16 or 17 otherwise the guy plummets down to who knows where.

Guest Richard McBeef
really Miami.... what the fuck

They have a quarterback already!

Okay NFL Network's Draft Poetry Jam is so stupid I'm shocked ESPN didn't come up with it.

And I highly reccomend people check out Deadspin for their pick-by-pick coverage.

Okay, so are we going to have a Renaldo Balkman-level freakout about every pick until God's Quarterback finally gets drafted?

Just another 21 more spots!

It'll actually be sadly hilarious if Brady Quinn gets drafted by the Packers as well. While I don't think that is very likely, it would be interesting considering the Aaron Rodger drop talk. He's gotta go at 16 or 17 otherwise the guy plummets down to who knows where.

I don't see Buffalo passing on him.

DAMN IT. Jamaal Anderson and the more realistic Ted Ginn Jr. were two players I would've really liked to see in a Titan uniform. Now they're both gone. Let's hope Adam Carriker falls to 19. If not, I guess Robert Meachem or Darrelle Revis.

What's the deal in Jacksonville? Are they settled at the QB spot? Because unless GB saves another QB (and that won't happen)...I can't see anyone else from 10 on down taking him except JVille but I'm not sure where they are at with regards to QB.