TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

This is THE Record:

For the record, I have no problem with Niskie.

A messageboard could use this sort of thing. This thread can serve as a place where you can say how you feel about other posters or how things are here as a way of streamlining communication across the forum. That, and it'll be fun. Try not to beef in this thread (but this folder's made for it and just one convenient click away!), simply say who you don't like. Heck, say why too if you want.

Maybe this could be were people call people out on the record and a new thread specifically for the beefin' after the record has been set.

You dumbshit, that's exactly what I said already.

Prime Time Andrew Doyle's on my list now.

For the record, there are definitely posters that I dislike, but I dislike them with such ferocity that I'd prefer not to mention it in this thread.

I don't think this was the intended purpose of this thread, but - just for the record - I don't dislike anyone that's posted in, or been referenced by, this thread. Except, of course, the nameless ones that I declined to mention.

And to take it one step further, I out-and-out like most of you.

Nah, I have no real issues with Habs fans. And you're a good poster even with that one glaring definciency, so I'd be willing to overlook your choice in hockey team.

I'll give you one caveat about coming to Boston for a game: the "Garden" sucks. Big time. The Bell Centre (or whatever it's called this year) PWNS the "Garden" as an arena.

I've been there before in 03 on a field trip, watched Boston vs Carolina in about 10,000 fans. Was at the practice too and I got a picture with Ron Francis which the picture didn't turn out afterwards.

Just about all of the posters that I had disdain for have been banned. There are a couple out there that I am annoyed with, but don't care enough about it to bring it to "hate" level.

For the record I picture godthedog as a homosexual. One that is still uneasy with his own sexuality and thus hasn't come out yet.

That's not to say he isn't a cool guy though. He and Kinetic would make a cute couple.

Guest Paul

Dubs is okay with me, for the record. He needs to get out of Philly before he loses his mind though. I already see it happening. :(

Guest Felonies!

vivalaultra's extensive employment of ellipses often makes him come off as some sort of breathless schoolgirl.

So yeah....Lance Berkman was a stud today. Two homers....yeah...pretty good if you ask me...go get 'em Puma!

Guest Felonies!
...Yeah, but seriously, "Rocky Raccoon" sucks...but for every "Rocky Raccoon" there's like...800 wonderful Beatles' songs.

My heart is aflutter!