TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

Give Lohan, Spears and Hilton a name

Guest Princess Leena

He is very consistent about forgetting that though this is a wrestling messageboard we don't need somebody to always try really hard to be a 'heel'.

I don't try to be a heel at all ... let alone "really hard".

And I didn't scold anyone. Just called it as I saw it.

Okay, great. Did you fit that post in between defending Nickelback because "they move units" and calling a sports talk station to say "you never played the game"?

And all that "Leena qualities as a messageboarder" repeated bullshit.

Because he's right.

I have to say it now: niskie's obssession with Leena is really, really creepy.

Guest Princess Leena

Lolz. Irony.

Guest Princess Leena
"Those Three Women That Are More Affluent Than Anyone At TSM Will Ever Be"

Or is that too long?

Niskie was also correct here.

It's pretty sad when the guy who likes drinking pee has more common sense than anyone else here.

Okay, great. Did you fit that post in between defending Nickelback because "they move units" and calling a sports talk station to say "you never played the game"?

Huh? You lost me on that one, Czech.

I doubt Niskie really knows every member here's bank account balances anyways.
It's true, I really don't.

Hey, I haven't said a word about her or to her since the 'spread the flaming around, guys' request from a few days ago ... why do you have to decree that it's creepy now?

Guest Princess Leena
Apparently for someone who boasts a superior intelligence, a certain girl doesn't have a good reading comprehension...

What are you talking about?

Why would you call me a dope, Leena? And right to my face, too!

/and yes, I know that it's actually GF that you're calling a dope

So, wasn't this thread about Lohan, Spears, and Hilton?

Snuff, how long have you been so anti-me?

(and if the question should be moved to a different thread in order to not threadjack this one, just let me know and I'll start a new thread)

Just kidding around. But honestly, I doubt Lohan and Spears are that SO MUCH richer than everyone else. Hilton, probably, because of her family. They spend their money like it's pennies rather than g-notes. I'm sure there are some people here that can probably match their balances, if not that far behind. I mean I know some people who has got good jobs, and if they manage their money wisely, they'll be rich eventually, if not already.

I'm not anti-anyone. It's just really dorky when you/leena/etc try to act heelish on a wresttling messageboard. As if Leena's 17 post a day average while trying to play a mature mother character wasn't weird enough, doing heel swerves is really getting out there.

Guest Princess Leena

And it's really annoying trying to read any of your posts. But, do I say anything? No. So, try being a gentleman and keep your inane thoughts to yourself.

I'm not anti-anyone. It's just really dorky when you/leena/etc try to act heelish on a wresttling messageboard. As if Leena's 17 post a day average while trying to play a mature mother character wasn't weird enough, doing heel swerves is really getting out there.

I have to reiterate, though, that I'm not intentionally acting like a heel.

I'll be the first to agree that when Leena pulls her "you kids" shtick, it's - to use the word you chose - a "heel"-ish act. But I, uh, don't do that. Other than utter crap posters like Wild Pegasus or Hotbutter Spoontoaster, I try to avoid confrontations online.

Or is that too long?

Must have just typed & posted that by accident.

Or is that too long?

Must have just typed & posted that by accident.

snuff, it's an observation ... and a joke ... it's not a "heel" act.

It wasn't a troll (at least, not intentionally). I had no intention of starting a flame war. It was a simple post on a message board.

If that's too heelish, I humbly apologize. I'll do my best to toe the TSM line moving forward.

Guest Felonies!

Okay, but who the hell goes into a "let's rip on the famous drunken whores" thread just to go "duurrr they make more money than you do so shu'up!" (This is called Worthington's Law.) What exactly were you setting out to do here? Everybody else was joking around, doing a fair-to-good job. What sort of point did you prove? Like we don't fucking know they're rich? It wasn't funny. It wasn't relevant. It didn't make anyone consider the errors of their ways. It just makes you look like the kind of simpering douchebag that goes to bat for Dane Cook because he's successful, i.e. razazteca.