TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
STORM

Live, Saturday, December 9th, from the P-MAC in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

lsubb.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens ©© and Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Wild and Dangerous

-> With a solid victory over ZyKira, Wild and Dangerous showed us that after all this time, they've still got it. But you don't get to be a triple champ and dominate the tag division without having some it yourself, Michael Stephens and Landon Maddix. Seperate, they are four of the most dominant men in the fed - united, they are two of the most successful teams we've seen in ages. Can Wild and Dangerous capture their record-breaking 3783783264326th Tag Team Title Reign?
Rules: Use the tag ropes OR DIE. Standard rules. :P
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

JJ Johnson vs. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke
-> The CFC's last match has been pushed back to the Pay Per View, but that doesn't mean JJ's just going to slouch around! We've set up some tasty matches to help keep him in shape, the first of which is a bout against the recently-foiled Jay Hawke! After coming oh-so-close-but-not-close-enough to the World Title, Hawke's gotta be itching for another chance. A victory of Mr. Cold Front Classic could go a long way in getting him that chance.
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Chuck Woolery

TAG TEAM MATCH
Team ZyKira (Zyon © and Akira Kaibatsu ©) vs. Team CrArk (Michael Cross and Alan Clark)

-> I think this is supposed to go down, but last I heard was "I think", so I'll leave this open in case it needs to be amended or removed. Real description will be edited in at that time.
Rules: Standard tag. ROPES AER UR FREND.
Send to: Ace309

Let's Screw With Jimmy Some More (non-title)
Devin Benson vs. Jimmy the Doom

-> If Jimmy is just shy of a God in the hardcore division, it stands to reason that removing Hardcore from the equation should remove his awesomeness as well. WHAT reason it stands to is debateable - the point is, Peters is has seen a whole lot of Jimmy winning, and very little of Jimmy losing, and this is something he'd like to fix. As much as he tried, though, he couldn't justify putting Jimmy's title on the line with the rules so... there's no delicate way to say this - with the rules so blatantly stacked against the Doomtopian.
Rules: Devin may fight under Hardcore rules - he can use any weapons, the countout does not effect him, he cannot be disqualified. Jimmy, on the other hand, must fight clean - he cannot use weapons, the countout DOES apply to him, and he CAN be disqualified. Mwahahaha!
Send to: chirs3

Another In A Long Line of "Winner Gets a Prize" Matches
Insane Luchador vs. Nighthawk

-> Last year, the Christmas PPV's "Random Multiman" winner got the chance to book the very first match of the New Year. I like this, so let's do it again, but this time let's make the Multiman a little less random. You gotta EARN your shot at this shot, and we start right here! Winner of this match gets a spot in that match! Unless they already have PPV plans, in which case they'll get... something else.
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 4750
Send to: HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Opening Promo:

ZyKira and CrArk, let me know if the tag match is or is not supposed to go down - if not, I'll finagle something out of this instead.

And as usual - any requests for matches or amendments, send 'em my way. :) Edited by chirs3

Guest CM Blue

I'm always open to work an angle or feud with someone. Just putting that out there.