TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 16

Watching this Jets offense is so frustrating. I think they've run it first down the last ten times in a row. And of course, 3rd and 4 or longer, they pass it every time too. They need to get a little bit creative with the playcalling if they want to get some points on the board.

Edit: I would have posted about the two gigantic hits instead of the play-calling, but I was trying to post that ten minutes ago and it didn't go through the first two times.

What a final Christmas present from Garcia, Schobel, Buck, B West, Weapon X, LJ, Litoooo (Oh, oh, oh ohh!) and company. A completely perfect win in Big D.

I can't wait for the Birds to win the division next weekend, I'll be there, and at the first playoff game.

Eagles - 2

On the Downside of His Career T.O. - 0

"Yeah, apparently Romo is boning Carrie Underwood"

That's just what the NFL tells the announcers to speculate on so they can try to make Romo marketable and popular outside of Dallas.

Since it was the second most watched NFL game of the year behind the Super Bowl, the American Idol bitch was NFL's chance or something. He shoulda tried to play football.

Guest Princess Leena

The NFC is so, so awful.

3 teams making it out of the East would be unwatchable.

You know it's gotten bad when I'd rather watch the Bears or that Northwest team nobody cares about.

Ick. As the announcers touched on earlier, this is very reminiscent of the Bears/Jets game earlier in the year, except the Jets' offense looks even worse here. Here's hoping Mangini doesn't feel the need to make another desperate move to lead off the second half.

Harrington's benched? Sounds good to me.

Fucko! As soon as the Jets get some points on the board, Chad Lemon turns into Tom Brady and marches the Dolphins right down the field. What the fuck!?!

Guest Princess Leena

I'm disappointed by the lack of the Denver Broncos tonight.

This must be made up for next week. If only the silly 49ers wouldn't have lost in Arizona, we probably would have got it too.

I'm glad the Jets are so good on 3rd down, 'cause they're downright awful in virtually all other situations.

Edit: Should the call be reversed, 63 of the 80 yards on that drive were on third down. Good lord.

OMG! This game is killer. The Jets just needed to run down the clock and then they let the punt hit them. This is excruciating.

(This might be a good time to mention that not only are the Jets my favorite NFL team, but I also have $800 on them on the moneyline.)

Guest Princess Leena

I think Cincy would be screwed if Denver loses their last game, but I'm not bothering trying to figure that shit out.

I think Cincy would be screwed if Denver loses their last game, but I'm not bothering trying to figure that shit out.

NYJ lose tonight and Cincy win next week puts Bengals in. Bengals have tie-breakers over everyone else.

Guest Princess Leena

Probably not, because JAX/KC isn't that meaningful now. KC loses in almost every tiebreak scenario, and JAX needs TEN to lose to have any shot.

Wow, that was a superfun game to put a big GAMBOL bet on. The first three quarters were really dull, but the fourth quarter was electrifying. I'm pumped to see if the Jets can make some noise in the playoffs now.

GAMBOL

Hm? Do you play Beatmania IIDX?

I'm really thankful that the Jets pulled this game out, but I'm going to contain my excitement until next week. Choking at home against a two win team with a playoff spot on the line would be a very Jets thing to do.