TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

WWE Fantasy: Season 9

I was debating whether or not to spend my last 4 mil on Jeff Hardy or Umaga.

Guess which one I chose.

I had 4k left as well and didnt know who to pick, so i just went with Benoit because I thought he would have a title defense but now I found out that he does nothing this week, so i got SCREWED big time!

DAMN!

I was looking at who to play next week and I decided to take Rated RKO over HBK/Cena to save a million bucks..

Plus, I found it funny that HBK outscored Cena by 1 point even though he didnt have a match, thanks in part to all those chairshots at the end.

Guess which one I chose.

I had 4k left as well and didnt know who to pick, so i just went with Benoit because I thought he would have a title defense but now I found out that he does nothing this week, so i got SCREWED big time!

DAMN!

That's nothing, I took Taker and Batista for a combined $10m and they won me a big 3 points.

Top 10 after 5 weeks:

Team Name/ Points/ Avg. Per Week

1. Degeneration seX 1399 279.8

2. Perfect Strangers 1396 279.2

3. YonkersWho?3699 1390 278.0

4. BX-t®eme D®e@m Te@m 1346 269.2

5. Torn Quad Kids 1334 266.8

6. Ron's Squad 1330 266.0

7. Palumboners 1302 260.4

8. Exslade 1294 258.8

9. CAPITAL I.N.C 1290 258.0

10. Whatever It Takes 1283 256.6

Guess which one I chose.

DAMN!

That's nothing, I took Taker and Batista for a combined $10m and they won me a big 3 points.

yea this was a bad week, i also had batista n no melina n umaga

Im number 3 yeaaaa. I actually am even in the top 400 in the overall season, the highest I have ever been at any point IIRC good pick of melina, wish I had umaga though. and RVD did pretty good despite losing on raw

Im wondering If RKO will win tonight, if I should swap hbk and cena for them. Perhaps cena/shawn have to lose the belts, considering they are facing each other at Mania, or perhaps theyll keep the titles on them for extra sizzle (the tag champs are facing each other at mania for the wwe title!!!!!), and its not like RKO would defend the bvelts at mania, considering edge is already in MITB. since the raw tag division is ignored, I guess it doesnt matter (and when does cryme tyme get their promised title shot for winning at NYR?)

but I already sold off chavo for umaga, and still have lashley, melina, kennedy, Lil Bastard, and Teddy (who got o points for the first time in a long time)

for now Im sticking with shawn and cena. I guess

$5M for 3 - 7 points is still not a great deal. Now if he were to start hitting people with chairs, we'd be in business.

yeah i agree with you but austin isn't the weapons type of guy so there may be an apearrance with a slight chance of 1 or 2 stunners

My week 6 roster - it went through many changes before I settled on this balance (I think I used to have Sylvan in there for ECW, but decided to go another way). Hopefully this can get me back on top of the league, and then some.

Lashley - ECW title defense in a cage + a possible appearance/match tonight. Good pick.

Carlito - Maybe another tag team win with Flair?

Deuce - Cheap, wanted someone from SmackDown.

Edge - Main event, possible title winner.

Jeff Hardy - Will probably win (unless his IC title loss last week is because he fell out of favor... I didn't understand Meltzer's comment about which one of the two fell out of favor).

Little Bastard - I doubt he'll be in a 3rd match, but a good deal at $500,000.

Kennedy - This was originally Kane, but it's now rumoured Kennedy will be in a MITB qualifier on SD!

Orton - Main event, possible title winner.

Khali - Sometimes he doesn't appear at all, sometimes he gets a whole bunch of points. A crap shoot.

F'd over by the tag titles. For whatever reason, I always pick poorly when those are involved, dating back to me picking both Carlito and Masters for the week of WM22 and neither Kane or Big Show. If a singles wrestler wins a title or retains a title, it's just mildly bad to not have them. When two do it in the same match - and you pick both instead of taking the cheap way out and splitting with a member of each team - you can get screwed.

Other than that, I did ok for Raw. Hopefully Khali makes a SmackDown appearance.

F'd over by the tag titles. For whatever reason, I always pick poorly when those are involved, dating back to me picking both Carlito and Masters for the week of WM22 and neither Kane or Big Show. If a singles wrestler wins a title or retains a title, it's just mildly bad to not have them. When two do it in the same match - and you pick both instead of taking the cheap way out and splitting with a member of each team - you can get screwed.

Other than that, I did ok for Raw. Hopefully Khali makes a SmackDown appearance.

You don't always get screwed seeing as how you had umaga and melina last week

Raw went pretty good for me but I didn't increase in the rankings that much like i thought i would

Lashley got 63 points last night! Im thinking they gave him 3 points for the cage shot because I only counted 7 chair shots and he got credited for 8 object shots..but who knows.

Kennedy aslo had 23 points which was a decent pick..

Im still mired in the middle of the pack though..that No Way Out Week screwed me up for good it seems.

I Was looking to next week and I wondered if anyone would be bold enough to spend 5 mil on Austin..I cant see him doing anything other than showing up so thats a really expensive 3 points.

Even though the match never started, I guess Khali managed to get extra points for being in a "match" with Masters, so that's good. I'm tied with the mysterious DS right now.

Guest pith

damn it i picked umaga i knew i should of picked mr. kennedy, i even knew he was going to be in a match and win it and i think i picked kahli instead of melina.

im not good at this i keep picking the people that were in a match the week before, thinking they'll be on again the next week.

when are time machines going t be made

Even though the match never started, I guess Khali managed to get extra points for being in a "match" with Masters, so that's good. I'm tied with the mysterious DS right now.

Khali only got one appearance point and that's it

he always seems to have 1 good week with a squash followed by a week with barely any points

Yeah I noticed today Khali only had 3 points, but he had 8 the other day.

Even with a big ol 0 for Deuce, Mr. Kennedy was enough of a presence to propel me past DS and to the top of th league.

Wow, 111 points for Lashley in a non-PPV week. That's insane.

yea but i doubt he will have another week like this

i think they have built him up enough for wrestlemania

I think he'll have to keep showing up on RAW to further the WM match, and he'll have to probably defend the title on ECW.

Hes definitely worth $5 million, moreso than any of the others that are at that price.

This should be an interesting week..theres a lot of known matches to pick for but there could be a few surprises..

hmm..

I think he'll have to keep showing up on RAW to further the WM match, and he'll have to probably defend the title on ECW.

Hes definitely worth $5 million, moreso than any of the others that are at that price.

This should be an interesting week..theres a lot of known matches to pick for but there could be a few surprises..

hmm..

There may be many known matches but most of the guys announced to participate are at high prices and I am having some difficulty on who will be the winner of those matches