ECW Elijah Burke $2,000,000

RAW John Cena $5,000,000

ECW Kevin Thorn $2,500,000

SmackDown Little Bastard $500,000

RAW Melina $2,500,000

RAW Mickie James $3,000,000

RAW Randy Orton $4,000,000

RAW The Great Khali $2,500,000

should i change it? i think i'll change kahli and thorn for batista or undertaker or edge. or kahli for either striker or marcus cor von

#2 in the league and rising, should have stuck with shawn andn cena and I would have taken the lead probably. oh well lashley got me 111 points last week and kennedy added 44

hell yang, scotty, and moore would have got you some cheap points last week but who could have predicted wed see all of them on sd

and wasnt scotty just back on raw last month?

this weeks picks, im taking ht eeays way out

RAW

Cena

HBK

Melina (got womens title defense in specialty match, think shell retain cuz it seems to be building to her vs Ashley at Mania)

ECW

Lashley

Monty Brown

SD

Tista

Taker

Both got matches, at least taker will win I think vs finlay, tista/kane may got to no contest

crosses fingers

The fact that 4 out of 5 announced matches involve people that cost 4-5M each is a bit annoying. First I had Orton and Cena (Orton on the basis he'll be winning a MITB match sometime this week), then decided to go back to Edge/Orton because I figure there will be some chair beatdown, but now I'm thinking I'll swap Edge out for Taker or Batista, just to have more of a mix.

He's wrestling Finlay this week, hence my "4 out of 5 announced matches" comment.

Anyway, I made the switch, but then swapped Kennedy out for Umaga so I'm not any more diversified. Hopefully he squashes someone or defends his title.

I figured Kane/Batista is going to end w/ interference form Khali, so I stayed away from either of those 2.

I figured the same thing but still picked Batista thinking that he has a better chance of winning just to earn some momentum heading into Mania

I had HBK/Orton/Carlito/Melina/Kahli from RAW..plus Ashley showed up.

From SD I had Kane/Finlay/Kennedy/Chavo/Ashley

and I have Lashley for ECW.

I picked pretty good so far..

Everyone picked Lashley this week, but i don't think that he will have a match

I wish spoilers would be more specific. I had no idea based on anything I read Khali would get so many points on SmackDown (not that it would have mattered since he was either picked or not picked by then), but I like to know these things.

Jericholic82 jumps to the league's top spot, but only by ONE point. Will I get my spot back next week? Will J-Ho continue his jump to the top? Will Marvin crack the top 10? Will an upstart team get a big break and hit #1?

As the road to WrestleMania winds down, there can only be one TSM League Winner.

I wish spoilers would be more specific. I had no idea based on anything I read Khali would get so many points on SmackDown (not that it would have mattered since he was either picked or not picked by then), but I like to know these things.

Jericholic82 jumps to the league's top spot, but only by ONE point. Will I get my spot back next week? Will J-Ho continue his jump to the top? Will Marvin crack the top 10? Will an upstart team get a big break and hit #1?

As the road to WrestleMania winds down, there can only be one TSM League Winner.

Nicely said

The best way to thank me for my nicely said statement would be to head on over to this thread and vote for me. It'll be fun for everyone!

I went to the thread and it's pretty long. is there a specific place to vote?

yea lashley screwed up everyone, but man if only i had khali, i may have been up at the top of the league

heh...I picked Khali this week and I'm still stuck in 5th but I did come in 1st for week!

yea Im no 1, Im speciallllllll.

I think this is a first for me, if only it lasts this one day.

Ortons likely winning tonight, so Ill take him, lashley will wrestle this week, stick with him. (I should have stuck with umaga last week instead of bob) takers unlikely and maybe batista as well, for sd benoit a nd mvp have to continue thier feud so maybe atag match involving them. kennedys getting a big push again so hes a good choice.

Guest pith

well here's who i picked

ECW Ariel $1,000,000

ECW Bobby Lashley $5,000,000

SmackDown Hornswoggle $500,000

SmackDown Joey Mercury $2,500,000

RAW John Cena $5,000,000

RAW Melina $2,500,000

RAW Randy Orton $4,000,000

RAW The Great Khali $2,500,000

RAW Umaga $4,000,000

let me know if i should swap any1 out

MNM not winning the tag titles screwed me. I was sure they'd win. I was wrong.

And for them, I ditched Edge. (And picking John Cena, as I decided to keep only Shawn to have enough for them.) That sucks. At least they got good match pionts I think, and maybe Mercury'll be on SD.

But at least I did pick Orton. Although I think everyone did since he was pretty much a MITB lock.

J-Ho82 and the BXtremeTeam having both Cena and Michaels (and JHo had Melina too) put them way ahead of me. Hopefully Burke wins the battle royal tonight (though I don't see that happening) or MVP and Kane get some crazy points on SmackDown.

J-Ho82 and the BXtremeTeam having both Cena and Michaels (and JHo had Melina too) put them way ahead of me. Hopefully Burke wins the battle royal tonight (though I don't see that happening) or MVP and Kane get some crazy points on SmackDown.

Both my team (BX-t®ëmë D®ë@m Të@m) and JHo had melina, and i had mvp and kane as well

I actually picked both Cena And HBK thinking they were only going to have a match with mnm