TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 1/4 Impact Thread

Preview:

anglecagetonight.gif

PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S “iMPACT!” ON SPIKE TV

Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage in the main event

This Thursday night, TNA “iMPACT!” returns to SpikeTV at 9pm ET as Total Nonstop Action Wrestling continues down the road to the January 14 “Final Resolution” Pay-Per-View epic event!

MAIN EVENT: KURT ANGLE VS. CHRISTIAN CAGE

Two of TNA’s top contenders will battle one-on-one on Thursday night as Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle will collide with Christian Cage! Certainly, after what happened this past week, Samoa Joe will be in the arena and will be hellbent on exacting revenge on Angle! The question is – can TNA management keep all-out chaos from breaking loose between Joe and Angle during the broadcast? Can Cage take advantage of the situation as he prepares for a shot at the World Title at Final Resolution? Tune in and find out!

LUCHA CALLEJERA (MEXICAN STREET FIGHT)

The LAX’s Homicide vs. Brother Runt of Team 3D

After the wild brawl between Team 3D and The Latin American Exchange this past week, TNA has signed the LAX’s Homicide to face Brother Runt in a “Lucha Callejera” (Mexican Street Fight) this Thursday night on SpikeTV! What will happen when two of the most violent members of their respective factions face off? Will the rest of the LAX and Team 3D be far behind?

Also featured this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV:

“THE WAR MACHINE” RHINO vs. ROBERT ROODE – Prior to his “Last Man Standing” bout at “Final Resolution” against AJ Styles, Rhino will be in singles action this Thursday night against Robert Roode!

THE VOODOO KIN MAFIA WILL SPEAK OUT ABOUT THEIR MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE – The competition has yet to answer the VKM’s challenge, so BG and Kip James have requested mic time this Thursday night to speak out! Will the Voodoo Kin Mafia increase the stakes?

ANOTHER KEVIN NASH “PAPARAZZI CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES” COMPETITION – What outlandish challenge will Kevin Nash have for the stars of the X Division this Thursday night in the ongoing Paparazzi Championship Series?

PLUS, GAIL KIM SPEAKS ON THE END OF AMERICA’S MOST WANTED – The former valet and backup to America’s Most Wanted speaks out this Thursday night on SpikeTV on the bitter and violent end of the most celebrated tag team in TNA Wrestling history!

In addition, more matches will be announced this Thursday night for the Sunday, January 14 “Final Resolution” Pay-Per-View event!

Discuss:

Homicide/Brother Runt should be fun, and why the fuck are they wasting Christian/Angle's first TNA match? RUSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In a few months there will be no special matches........everything will just be ho hum.

Homicide/Brother Runt should be fun, and why the fuck are they wasting Christian/Angle's first TNA match? RUSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In a few months there will be no special matches........everything will just be ho hum.

In a few months it will be TOTAL NONSTOP COMEDY!

Speaking of that..........it's VKM blargh.

Eric Young needs to dye his mohawk red.

I'd like to see the whole WWE roster show up and just pummel these fools to death.

I'd like to see the whole WWE roster show up and just pummel these fools to death.

I'm going be front center at the basement of the Alamo to see the carnage.

I'll give you a buck if you get a shot in on one of them.

I'll give you a buck if you get a shot in on one of them.

Would a 5 second pose work?

Samoa Joe is wearing a Gears of War shirt.........

And is Angle Heel or Face, I've yet to even figure that out yet.

So why was Christian in the main event again?

Great way to make the champ look like crap.

"Belt's don't matter"

AAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!