TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SuperJerk

You know, it really does take 2 to argue.

Spoon and snuffbox bitching about how much I love to argue in the CE folder is getting old.

Now, compared to the 5-thread simultaneous falmapaloozas I used to have with MikeSC, I've mellowed out quite a bit, but I still have a hard time saying "no" to a challenge. I like to see alternate points of view represented. I'm cool with people disagreeing with me, I'm just not cool with it when they imply there's something wrong with me for not agreeing with them. I swear to God, every post of mine is followed by snuffbox telling me I'm an idiot.

However, it seems like these two boys are trying to have it both ways. Snuffbox pretty much calls my ass out on every single thread anymore, and then Spoon pulls the "woa is me, Superjerk is ruining my beloved forums" act as soon as I respond...then procedes to bitch about me for the next 5 posts whether I respond or not. Perfect fucking example.

Am I fucking arguing with myself here? If you don't want to argue with me, then don't argue with me. I'm not going to back down when people call me out. But one thing I won't do is cry like a bitch about how "stubborn" you are because you don't back down.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
You know, it really does take 2 to argue.

I used to think this too, but somehow you found a way around it.

"Whether you respond or not?" Dude, you respond EVERY TIME, and most of the time it's just to be the contrarian. Not only that, but you're still missing the point by making this thread.

"Whether you respond or not?" Dude, you respond EVERY TIME, and most of the time it's just to be the contrarian. Not only that, but you're still missing the point by making this thread.

And you're proving MY point right now. I never said I didn't like to argue, but you're constantly doing the very thing you're attacking me for.

If in this "The World According to Patrick Spoon, 23 Year Old Virgin" epic you've been writing on this board for the last few years you cry every other page because I argue all the time, you should at least admit the same rules should apply to everyone and shut the fuck yourself.

And you're proving MY point right now. I never said I didn't like to argue, but you're constantly doing the very thing you're attacking me for.

If in this "The World According to Patrick Spoon, 23 Year Old Virgin" epic you've been writing on this board for the last few years you cry every other page because I argue all the time, you should at least admit the same rules should apply to everyone and shut the fuck yourself.

I will. I will shut the fuck.

Everyone can at least agree that Jerk likes to disagree.

I disagree that he enjoys agreeing.

So this is what I'm missing at CE.

That, and C-Bacon blaming America for everything bad that happens in the world.

Sometimes I sit around and wonder if Bacon celebrates 9/11 by lighting candles shaped like the towers on fire and then smashing a toy plane into them.

Then I wonder why he doesn't invite me. I mean, I only live 10 minutes away. Asshole.