TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Best Videos.....

Kurt Angle(Clocks)- Great Comeback Video

Shawn Michaels(Tell Me A Lie)-Just Classic...You really thought Shawn was done

HHH(Beautiful Day)-We may see this one again

You Start the Fire...I cant remember whether this was Lex Luger when he was Mr. Patriot or Bret Hart....I remember the vid was good though..

Name some more..I can't think

*edit* Promo Vids count too

The two best were the History of the WWF video and the highlight video for Austin vs. Rock at WM X7.

Consider it Found...And damn good

Stone Cold vs. Rock Main Event Promo WrestleMania X-7

Yes to HTQ....and the history of the WWF is likely a tough find now, but it was available in the spring before the Great YouTube Sweep.

Shawn Michaels video before WrestleMania 14 was probably the best video package I've ever seen. It was on a Raw 2 or 3 weeks before Mania and it dealt where Michaels would go after Mania 14.

The Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels video package before Survivor Series was awesome. Great soundbytes

Bret: "Respect? I don't respect you"

HBK: "Just because I live my life openly and freely, does not make you a better man than me!"

i agree with HBK's one a couple of weeks before WM 14. I remember i had that Raw on tape and i would rewatch that video over and over again cause i though it was so awesome, please someone find iiiitt.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the "Highway to Hell" video for Austin-Undertaker at SummerSlam 1998 yet. That video was pretty kick ass and I just loved the theme for that pay-per-view. One of the better built pay-per-view cards ever in my opinion.

Also, "Tell Me a Lie" is a classic I always loved seeing.

The "If life was fair..." video from Summerslam 1997. What a perfect way of highlighting the Bret/Shawn/Taker situation.

Also, I've always liked the Bret Hart video set to Tom Petty's "Makin' Some Noise" that's on the Coliseum version of Wrestlemania 10. Anyone remember that?

The Austin "My Sacrifice" was awesome and moving.

I vaguely remember a PPV promo for Armageddon or Judgement Day set to The Door's "The End" getting a lot of praise. I don't think I ever saw it myself, however.

It wasn't quite The End, but a reasonable facsimile which more than did the job the first year. The following years they kept modifying it for each Armageddon PPV to the point where it's basically unrecognizable since the last one.

Anyone have the promo were Mankind said he couldn't beat Triple H, but Cactus Jack could. It was from Smackdown.

yea but not on my computer I have it on a vhs tape (as well as the retirement video form raw)

add to that list the Foley tribute video form the June 2003 MSG RAW (where Austin held the hardcore ceremony for him, minutes before Orton kicked him down a flight of stairs), also the night Kane lost his mask for history buffs.

I wanted to watch my " 3 faces of foley" tape for some reason so I did, and converted it to dvd. I had space left so I went and found the "remember you" video for foley and put it on there as well. lousy qulaity but still cool. on the same tape I have the night when he returned on raw for wm 2000 to a huge pop (actually the whole match with hhh vs rock vs show as well, and the moment where linda mcmahon has to wait to talk cuz some idiot fan jumped the rail, so trips tackles him then has to get up and act concerned to hear what linda is saying)