TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

What the fuck? SNOW in southern California?

It was a blizzard here in good ol' Port Colborne. This didn't help a lot with all that Lake Effect snow, but drive 30 minutes north of here to St. Catharines, nothing...

good ol Niagara weather.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Piggybacking from the cracker thing, it was cold as balls a few days ago. 14 out with a wind chill of like 5, 59 in my room. I didn't want to leave the building for food, so that day, I ate nothing but puffed rice. I was out of milk, so it wasn't even like having three bowls of cereal. I just intermittently grabbed handfuls of dry puffed rice from a large ziploc bag.

Right now, it is 1 with a wind chill of -15. I'm hungry. This might be my only option.

12 degrees here right now. This doesn't help that the wind is extremely strong coming off the lake. It feels like 0 degrees almost.

Guest Vitamin X
It was 10 degrees on Sunday

Today the temperature shot up to 65

Gotta love the plains states. I remember when I was driving out here and visiting my friend in Oklahoma late November/early December, it was 70 degrees and really nice out, then the next day that stupid snowstorm blew through the area and it was like, 15 degrees out.

It was about 59 degrees today, warmer than usual, then it's more or less around 50 for the high, 40 for the low, which is pretty nice. Weather's pretty calm around these parts.

And today it dropped right back down to 25

Incidentally it's a shame I was probably busy back when you were passing through this region. We could have met up and gone hunting for the Wild Sooner.

Guest Vitamin X
And today it dropped right back down to 25

Incidentally it's a shame I was probably busy back when you were passing through this region. We could have met up and gone hunting for the Wild Sooner.

I actually did go to the OU library in search of the Wild Sooner, considering my best friend who I was staying with lives in Norman and attends OU for the time being as well. He was actually attempting to sway my opinion (since I'm ridiculously spontaneous and/or unstable and will go pretty much anywhere I feel like) to go to Oklahoma City instead of Portland. Either ways, I looked at the security guards, and I don't believe I saw him. There wasn't even a sign that said no spitting tobacco! What a liar!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Yeah, we all got pretty well shit on. I live far enough from the lakes to miss all the really bad shit, but we got a good foot or so here.

It nice and hot here in the California Bay Area, now the only thing is that it doesn't snow in Portland on March 16th or 17th. Doing another wrestling show up there, luckily the weather was nice in Jan, I'm hoping the same for March.

Guest Vitamin X

Dude, it's not like the Great White North or anything here. We've been in the 50s or so everyday since early February, so that's only going to stay the same or get warmer.

Although, you will, of course, deal with some rain given that it is the Pacific NW. Are you doing another show in McMinnville? Maybe I'll go out there and check it out.

Yeah, we're back in McMinnville again. It'll be a two day Heavyweight title tournament, you should check it out if you can make it. I know it doesn't snow there all the time but I'm just paranoid about flying in rainy or snowy weather. I'm to use to California weather, mostly sunny or cloudy.