TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

What the fuck? SNOW in southern California?

Guest Princess Leena

I suppose you pussies also got a day off a work because of this massive blizzard.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Do you want to borrow our Giant Pile Of Salt to combat the Killer Snow?

Oh, and

Snow002.jpg

You left Illinois for THAT? It looks like the apocalypse came.

Guest Princess Leena

Yeah, why would you leave Illinois for Cali?

The cold weather. All the "special" people, as we know by the fine amount of Midwest posters here at forums.thesmartmarks.com.

Al Gore was so on the money.

January 6th, it was 70 degrees here in NH. A flower sprouted, no bullshit.

We are so fucked.

Up in here in Northern California, well I guess it is the valley technically, it never snows either, but we are having freeze/snow warnings for the next three days......

Oh, and

Snow002.jpg

Not the apocalypse... just 3 horses eating anything and everything green.

Oh, and

Snow002.jpg

He went there to protect John Connors.

Guest Vitamin X

It snowed a couple days ago here in Oregon as well, which isn't entirely all that unusual, but it was cool to see as I've never lived somewhere where it snowed before.

And Matt lives in the boonies. Closer to where I'm from in the L.A. area it probably didn't snow and never will.

ALSO: I am destroying all my aerosol cans. Not that I think I have any. but just to be safe.

We haven't even had that much snow here in NY. It snowed like once for like 20 minutes here, and I was sleeping. What a half-assed winter.

It snowed a couple days ago here in Oregon as well, which isn't entirely all that unusual, but it was cool to see as I've never lived somewhere where it snowed before.

And Matt lives in the boonies. Closer to where I'm from in the L.A. area it probably didn't snow and never will.

ALSO: I am destroying all my aerosol cans. Not that I think I have any. but just to be safe.

I don't live in the boonies. I'm 7 miles outside of Riverside. But I guess it's as close to "the boonies" as you can get around here...

Also, I found great humor in finding, when the news came on following Smackdown, that Governor Schwarzenegger had declared a state of emergency. The temperature displayed in the corner of the screen? 46 degrees. But then again, I guess it probably is colder up in Sacramento... NoCal Mike?

Guest Smues

According to the paper we're at 64.9 inches for the season to date. I'd hate to be in California and get that dusting, I likes my snows. (Normal season to date is 38.5, but I guess I shouldn't get spoiled by this year. Decembers 35+ inches were nice.) I need to move to Valdez where they average like 300 inches a year.

I live in Northern Ontario, where our weather usually reaches -15 in November/December, and peaks at -40 in January. Up until this week it's been between -8 and +4... and we just recently got our first real snowfall.

Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

This snow-free winter is the best thing ever. This is the first year I haven't had to make a thread bitching about it. It's been raining like a motherfucker though, which I'm fine with.