TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

Storm Comments?

quick bullet points from me.

- the jj/gabe storyline seems a little weak to me. i don't know, i understand jj wants the title, but i don't feel like there's enough hatred or even tension between the two to warrant a pull-apart brawl. like jj pointed out in the promo, gabe hasn't shown that he's too interested in the title match (in-character), and as such the hype for the match isn't hitting as hard as i wish it was.

- LOVE the zyon storyline. it works so perfect with his character, given all the buildup it's had, and if he wins the clusterfuck -- or even throws out stephens, somehow -- it'd do a LOT for his character. i'm not gonna lie, it should be a tour de force when he turns heel.

- and then, honestly the reason i started this thread, i wasn't sure if i got johnson's character right in our match; i picked up from his stats that he's a shit-talker in the ring and i kind of ran with that, but i was feeling like i might have botched his character completely.

I'd have to somewhat agree with you about the Gabe/JJ storyline. However, I think simply fighting for the title should be enough to make emotions run high. I'm sure the CF match will be good, though as both Mak and JJ are more than capable of delivering.

I'm also kind of wondering about my match getting put up. :(

I purposefully tried to downplay stuff to make Drake's approaching blow-up stand out. We tried to set it up with those before the show Toxxic promos and once I get my other promo up it should show what's up with Gabe's current mindset. The pull apart was there because I thought it was the next logical step up from Drake getting punked out, but I see where you guys are coming from. Hope the money promo changes your feelings though.

lollerz, I accidentally posted the link to IMDB's Karate Kid trivia. I had to check out the memorable quotes part to get the order of "Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy!" correct since I originally had it as strike hard, then strike first. lolz, doin' research for fake rasslin' matches. Also, I'm guessing that IL no-showed since I doubt Tom would have allowed a match with so many sock puns to win.

I concur with MVS, I really like the Zyon thing.

I'll read the other matches, or at least skim them at a later date (Probably in five months, lawlerz).

lollerz, I accidentally posted the link to IMDB's Karate Kid trivia. I had to check out the memorable quotes part to get the order of "Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy!" correct since I originally had it as strike hard, then strike first. lolz, doin' research for fake rasslin' matches. Also, I'm guessing that IL no-showed since I doubt Tom would have allowed a match with so many sock puns to win.

Darn it all.

I'm glad that every match had a winner, but I'm a bit bothered by the other end of that - no match was contested. As usual, that concerns me.

Sign in to follow this