TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

No Way Out Main Event Announced

Guest Johnny B Radd

Not sure where to put this, if this belongs in the Comments thread, please move. The Main Event for No Way Out is apparently going to be Batista and Undertaker vs John Cena and Shawn Michaels.

Vince McMahon's music hits as he very angrily makes his way to the ring. Vince states that Undertaker does have a decision to make, and that he doesn't care what Michaels or the people wants. He tells the people what they want. He does make a match however: John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Batista and The Undertaker as the main event of No Way Out.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=18534

make it a three way match with Lashley and Holly, after all Taker might feel like slumming and going for that title as well

No idea who will take the loss though.

I think either Cena loses to Undertaker or Batista loses to Michaels, with the winner challenging the champion he pinned and the other two not involved in the finish gettingt put together in the other WM title match I think the match was put together to set up whatever the WM main events were going to be at the time. Whether they'll end up like that or not remains to be seen, but I think that was the logic behind putting the match together.

If that's accurate, then I'm picking Undertaker to pin Cena.

Guest Totally Crazy

Is this a treand for smackdown? I really like it, maybe it'll be made use of in the future.these could open the door for more inter brand happpenings at the PPVs in the future...

Guest Totally Crazy
Snubbing Lashley again? How many more dues does he have to pay?

why should he be involved? he's nowhere near the level that the four superstars involved are.

Snubbing Lashley again? How many more dues does he have to pay?

why should he be involved? he's nowhere near the level that the four superstars involved are.

thats a good point

he may not be experienced as those guyz but i think he could still hang in there with them