TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ripper

Cam'ron is a fucking idiot.

First of all there was no real beef between Big and Pac. That woudl have required Biggie to write a diss song.

Second, I know you didn't mention the lil flip/ti battle and pretend that Lil flip won? Seroiusly.

There is nothing wrong with battle rapping. It can be fun when everyone doesn't suck. But everyone sucks in this case and it will be quite laughable how shitty this BATTLE will be.

First of all there was no real beef between Big and Pac. That woudl have required Biggie to write a diss song.

Second, I know you didn't mention the lil flip/ti battle and pretend that Lil flip won? Seroiusly.

There is nothing wrong with battle rapping. It can be fun when everyone doesn't suck. But everyone sucks in this case and it will be quite laughable how shitty this BATTLE will be.

Then what would you call "Who Shot Ya?"

And it's close. No ones the winner between TI and Flip.

Who Shot Ya wasn't about Pac. That song was written and recorded before he got shot.

And TI's Gangsta Grillz Mixtape, there is nothing left for Flip. everything Flip said since just hasn't compared to that.

Who Shot Ya wasn't about Pac. That song was written and recorded before he got shot.

Depends on who you ask. Biggie and Puff always denied that it was about Pac, but he still went to his death bed swearing that they had him shot in 1994 and that the track just confirmed it.

Although it wasn't necessarily a Pac diss, the line "If Faith had twins she'd probably have two Pacs... Get it? Two Pacs" is one of my all time favorites.

Pac/Biggie was bad for the Hip Hop world IMO

Bad for the hip-hop world?!? It was bad for them! They're dead!

I remember back in High School, I knew this kid (let's call him "Dan") who was absolutely convinced that Tupac was alive, even going far enough to say he saw Tupac on a talk show.

He really didn't want to let go.

The soul singing cypher was straight out of New Jack City, the People's Court theme remix was a very nice touch too.

Cam really instigated this beef by being an idiot but someone he's winning despite that. It's sad how Jimmy and Juelz have sonned themselves before 50 to avoid any politics but were quick to get involved against Jay Z. No consistency. 50 is just using all this as a jump off for his new album's promotion like he did with Murder Inc for GRODT and then Jada/Joe for The Massacre.

I think Dipset will win this little battle of low budget videos but will loose over all simply because they ain't seeing G-Unit money in their wildest dreams. 50 and the G Unit franchise has pulled in more since 2002 than Cam and his crew ever will. I don't see any of G Unit going to jail for trying to rob a dude for 20 grand and popping off like a retard killing the guy. I don't see Lloyd Banks going to radio stations saying "I'd rather not spend bail money, I'd rather give him half a mill when he gets out" even though the dude ain't getting out without bail and is up for a possible life sentence. I see Lloyd Banks copping new chains and getting ridiculously expensive tattoos even though he flopped hard. Meanwhile Dipset is getting locked up for robbing dudes for what should be chump change to them and Jim "BAAAALLLLIN'!" Jones refusing to pay full price for ANYTHING when he goes clothes shopping, even when they throw in free skullies. Then you got Cam having his card pulled by Nas for having a "House In Virginia" and all in all...

Dipset lost.

Whoah whoah whoah whoah.

Killa had/has HIV?

Nas - Zone Out

Na I'm lyin', who gives a fuck that's so tired

While pictures of Bravehearts just livin' it up

A million of us, each nigga itchin' to bus

You got a house in Virginia

The only way you sicker than us

Gettin' bagged with .22's now you's a ridiculous fuck

No need for the gun play, it's okay, 'cause you dyin' anyway

Plus on the new Young Buck tune with 50 adlibbing at the end he says Cam's got AIDS. I don't think that's true, but the HIV thing Cam didn't respond back to, he just went lower by taking shots at Nas's recently deceased mom.

Whoah whoah whoah whoah.

Killa had/has HIV?

Nas - Zone Out

Plus on the new Young Buck tune with 50 adlibbing at the end he says Cam's got AIDS. I don't think that's true, but the HIV thing Cam didn't respond back to, he just went lower by taking shots at Nas's recently deceased mom.

The 50 Cent line about Cam and his snapple was fucking fall over funny though.

"You taking about you got IBS, you got A-I-D-S, that's why they call you Killa. Fuck around and brush your teeth, your teeth bleeding, niggas drink behind you and have all kinds of shit. They show up 30 pounds lighter, taking about 'All I remember is I had a little bit of Cam Snapple.'"

Whoah whoah whoah whoah.

Killa had/has HIV?

Nas - Zone Out

The 50 Cent line about Cam and his snapple was fucking fall over funny though.

"You taking about you got IBS, you got A-I-D-S, that's why they call you Killa. Fuck around and brush your teeth, your teeth bleeding, niggas drink behind you and have all kinds of shit. They show up 30 pounds lighter, taking about 'All I remember is I had a little bit of Cam Snapple.'"

When 50's on some beef shit he usually steps his game up. Even "The Bomb" last year against Diddy he at least stepped his flow up from the slow flow he dropped on The Massacre. He came out hard with "Funeral Music" while Cam was clowning him, now he's seen what Cam's doing he's doing the same, trying to beat him at his own game with the childish disses. It makes sense really: why put in the effort to try drop a gem when the other guy isn't and is too concerned with making video skits?