TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ripper

Cam'ron is a fucking idiot.

Guest Oedipus Rex

You ain't nothin but a studio gangsata. You were never more then a basketball. I'd know because I've heard pently of Children of the Corn. DIPSET DON'T RUN HARLEMMMMM

I remember when rap beefs actually produced good lyrical battles...

I remember the whole LOX/Roc-A-Fella beef with the classic battle between Jada and Beans, then the Nas/Jigga beef which produced 2 known classic diss tracks, and 2 under the radar good diss tracks, hell even the whole G-Unit/Murder Inc beef was better then this, "Backdown" and "Loose Change" were both good disstracks. LL/Canibus, NWA/Ice Cube, Ice Cube/Common, Westside Connection/Cypress Hill, LL/Everyone, KRS One/Queens, those were good battles on wax

I found Curtis more humerous then I found good, and 50's disstrack didnt have enough personal disses, but was still an alright song with a good beat. Either way, this "beef" is weak, and I wouldn't be suprised if it was all one big ploy by both Cam and 50 to get exposure for both of their albums coming out.

Looks like someone has watched the Beef DVD's.

You ain't nothin but a studio gangsata. You were never more then a basketball. I'd know because I've heard pently of Children of the Corn. DIPSET DON'T RUN HARLEMMMMM

Man, for once...I totally agree with Czech in a thread on rap.

Carlito Brigante is the worst.

I love Cam'ron. His
on The O'Reilly Factor is probably the greatest segment in the history of Fox News.

I remember this segment years ago. Oh what a glorious train wreck. "You need to have more parent/teacher conferences with your students."

that arguement is just a never ending cycle.

"you're music influences kids"

"well their parents should talk to them about it"

"yeah but they listen to your music more than their parents"

"well their parents should make them listen to them more than my music"

"kids fantasize about the world displayed in your lyrics"

"yeah well their parents should tell them not to"

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I don't think I've ever heard a song by anyone mentioned in this thread other than 50 cent. But they all sound extremely amusing/interesting. Personally I want to hear Carlito "bust a rhyme".

I remember the whole LOX/Roc-A-Fella beef with the classic battle between Jada and Beans, then the Nas/Jigga beef which produced 2 known classic diss tracks, and 2 under the radar good diss tracks, hell even the whole G-Unit/Murder Inc beef was better then this, "Backdown" and "Loose Change" were both good disstracks. LL/Canibus, NWA/Ice Cube, Ice Cube/Common, Westside Connection/Cypress Hill, LL/Everyone, KRS One/Queens, those were good battles on wax

I found Curtis more humerous then I found good, and 50's disstrack didnt have enough personal disses, but was still an alright song with a good beat. Either way, this "beef" is weak, and I wouldn't be suprised if it was all one big ploy by both Cam and 50 to get exposure for both of their albums coming out.

Nah, I grew up through all these beefs aside from the KRS One Vs. Queens and LL vs. pretty much everyone.

My personal favorite was Sigel/Jada.

I don't think I've ever heard a song by anyone mentioned in this thread other than 50 cent. But they all sound extremely amusing/interesting. Personally I want to hear Carlito "bust a rhyme".

I don't personally rhyme, but I use to make beats.

I don't personally rhyme, but I use to make beats.

Were they bumpin?

I haven't been following rap that much as far as songs go lately, I don't think 50 or Cam are even lyrically good enough to battle anymore, which will make this a funny fued. Yes, Buck is fucking garbage, he'll barely go gold.

Nah, I grew up through all these beefs aside from the KRS One Vs. Queens and LL vs. pretty much everyone.

The KRS One one is a classic. The bridge is over, the bridge is over

Beanie Sigels "The Empire Strikes Back" was pretty good.

Cannibus' 2nd Round Knockout is a classic.

But, my fav is Nas vs. Jay Z.

And you forgot Pac vs. Biggie, Game vs G Unit, Tru Life vs Dipset, Chamillionaire vs Paul Wall and Mike Jones, Juvenile vs Cash Money, Game vs Rass Kass, Game vs Yukmouth, Eminem vs Benzino, Eminem vs Ja Rule, Chingy vs Ludacris, Ludacris vs TI, Lil Flip vs TI, Bizzy vs the rest of BTNH, D 12 vs Royce Da 5'9, Eazy E vs Dre and Snoop, Ghostface vs D4L, Roxanne vs. The Real Roxanne, etc, etc.

Ice Cube's "No Vasoline" will always be my favorite diss track...he absolutely murders those guys...hell it was so bad, Dre and Eazy E started hating each other less than a year later!

And you forgot Pac vs. Biggie, Game vs G Unit, Tru Life vs Dipset, Chamillionaire vs Paul Wall and Mike Jones, Juvenile vs Cash Money, Game vs Rass Kass, Game vs Yukmouth, Eminem vs Benzino, Eminem vs Ja Rule, Chingy vs Ludacris, Ludacris vs TI, Lil Flip vs TI, Bizzy vs the rest of BTNH, D 12 vs Royce Da 5'9, Eazy E vs Dre and Snoop, Ghostface vs D4L, Roxanne vs. The Real Roxanne, etc, etc.

Well Eminem Vs. Ja Rule falls under the G-Unit/Murder Inc catogory.

I didn't like most of those beefs aside from Game Vs. Yukmouth, Royce Da 59 Vs. D-12, and Eazy Vs. Dre and Snoop.

Pac/Biggie was bad for the Hip Hop world IMO, and Hit Em Up is the most overrated disstrack of all time. Most of those beefs were lame IMO.

Well Eminem Vs. Ja Rule falls under the G-Unit/Murder Inc catogory.

I didn't like most of those beefs aside from Game Vs. Yukmouth, Royce Da 59 Vs. D-12, and Eazy Vs. Dre and Snoop.

Pac/Biggie was bad for the Hip Hop world IMO, and Hit Em Up is the most overrated disstrack of all time. Most of those beefs were lame IMO.

How can you not like Lil Flip vs TI?!?!?!

It gave us the line... "Now when i run in ya crib/ and take ya son out the crib/ and put the gun to his bib/ now there's one in his ribs/" - Lil Flip - Kings Of The South

Also... "I got beef wit a ngga that weigh 80 pounds/ you wear my bracelet in the pool, that ngga prolly drown/" - Lil Flip - Fuck That Ngga

That shit was vicious.

Guest Oedipus Rex
Pac/Biggie was bad for the Hip Hop world IMO

Bad for the hip-hop world?!? It was bad for them! They're dead!