TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

So, I'm looking to buy a gun.

We live near a prison that has an unusually high escape rate. Course most of the time the escapees show up two days later and ask to come back inside.

Shotguns are a good start but like all guns you have to PRACTICE! Getting used to the kick back and the noise can be really hard for some people who are afraid of dangerous weapons. And defiantly learn how to clean them afterwards, nobody wants a misfire.

My grandfather taught me guns and how to be responsible at a very young age. I figure he was probably just trying to ward off the temptation of how taboo guns can be.

Tempe's really not bad enough to warrant buying a gun, Leena. I've lived here for 21 years now, and I've had no need for a gun.

It's better to have one and not need it, than need one and not have it.

I guess Im just totally lucky that I dont have to worry about crime or being robbed or mugged or anything around here.

Half the time I dont even lock my door.

You could defend yourself with your pathetic ways.

Guest Queen Leelee
I guess Im just totally lucky that I dont have to worry about crime or being robbed or mugged or anything around here.

Half the time I dont even lock my door.

You could defend yourself with your pathetic ways.

A robber could threaten to kill him, and Marvin would take it in stride. And hurry to run out of the house with his HDTV.

This is the piece I'm rockin'. I take it to the range twice a week, gotta keep my aim sharp and my hand steady.

super-soaker216x177.jpg

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Being generally unfamiliar with the inner workings of the military, I'm not sure how to properly phrase this question. What "job" are you planning on doing? Infantry?

Military Police and then Military Security. If I get into Military Security then I get to take an Anti-Terrorism Training Course which means should I decide to leave the military then I can hook up with a S.W.A.T. team right out the gate (so long as they're hiring).

Military Security guards high ranking embassies and government officials along with different military plants that have top secret technology.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

So basically you're going to stand in front of an important building and get shot at.

One of my favorite lines from Full Metal Jacket: "...Engineering. You get to go out and find mines."

I'd only join the military if I were promised the flamethrower.

Not just shot at, they have buses driven by suicide bombers go into them as well. I do however get to go to the top of the embassy and shoot people like Samuel L. Jackson in Rules of Engagement should shit go down.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It has to be military grade considering that they do business with the military.

Look can I carry a shotgun around with me or not, displaying it clearly and prominently, pointed at the ground, etc.?

It's not CONCEALED...

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Like I said the first couple of times you said that, it depends on your state/local gun laws. In Indiana, yes you can.