TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

OAO ECW Thread for 2/20/07

Anyone ID the two jobbers La Resistance killed?

Los Luchas (Phoenix Star and Zokre) from PWG and assorted other West Coast Feds. Pretty good team. It was strange to see them wrestle under their real names and without their masks.

BAH! Beat me to it.

Punk using the Go 2 Sleep? Neat, beats his Shining Wizard at least.

I always thought that Rene Dupree's moveset when he debuted the first time (with the funny-ass mean face) was meant to be a take on the faux hardcore idea, it was just never stated explicitly.

What's with the constant title defenses on ECW? It seems like every week the champion (Lashley, and Show before him) is defending the title. It would make sense if it was the ECW TV Title, but the ECW World Title should have more prestige than that.

Lashley defends the title every week so he can get built up for Mania and prove that he is worthy of being a world champion

What's with the constant title defenses on ECW? It seems like every week the champion (Lashley, and Show before him) is defending the title. It would make sense if it was the ECW TV Title, but the ECW World Title should have more prestige than that.

Lashley defends the title every week so he can get built up for Mania and prove that he is worthy of being a world champion

I realize that. Maybe they could play up that he's the "defending champion who will take on anyone, anytime", sort of like Bret Hart in the mid '90s.