TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Im wierded out and stuff..

I got to thinking about it..

My full name has 23 letters which seems pretty common, although I usually go by Matt instead of Matthew.

My birthday adds up to 32 (5/25/1982) if you add the digits seperately..it a stretch that its 23 backwards but whatever.

I graduated on 5/27/00 which adds up to 32.

My drivers liscense had 4 sets of 3 digits, and 3 of the 4 sets add up to 23, the other set adds up to 24.

The last 4 digits of my check card that always show up after all the ****'s on receipts add up to 23.

I have 23 season passes set up on my tivo

Theres probably more but thats all off the top of my head after looking.

Guest Smues

OMG I'm 23, I live in apartment 23, and uhh...umm...I like Michael Jordan who wore jersey 23. OMG I'M GONNA DIE WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!

I'd've been more impressed had you shown patience and waited until the 23rd second of the 23rd minute of the 23rd hour on 2-23 to post this.

I guess the apostrophe key is broken in Marvin's World.

What isn't broken in Marvin's world?

And why do I suddenly see Marvin as the voice of a cartoon character airing on Fox Kids? And why the hell do I actually remember "Bobby's World" all the sudden?

Guest Oedipus Rex

When I think of Marvin's World, I think of Marvin with his eyes rolled back, his flailing arms outstretched, going "I'm in Maaaaaaaarvin's Woooooooorld."

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Quick turn from semiprofile to full facial, fast zoom on the camera, and desparate meaningful whisper "Marvin's World."

Like a cologne commercial.

My birthday adds up to 32 (5/25/1982) if you add the digits seperately..it a stretch that its 23 backwards but whatever.

Actually, in the movie they add things up to 32 and say it's 23 backwards too, so you're safe.