TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bix

Does anyone miss Molly Holly?

I met Molly Holly back in Dec. when myself and her were on the same wrestling show in Oregon. For the guy who said she put on some weight, your really really wrong. She lost a lot of the weight she had when she was in the WWE. I didn't even reconize her at first because she looked like a completely different person. When she said "hi, I'm nora." to me then it rang a bell that it was her. She's a lot hotter as well. Not that she already wasn't hot because she was, but she looks even better now. I believe, she's pretty much done with in-ring wrestling. She did two shows in Oregon where she was a just at ringside for a wrestler. I think in November it was with D-lo Brown and in Dec. it was with Spike Dudley (Brother Runt), but anyways if I remember right, she is done with in-ring wrestling.

I miss her alot in wrestling. She could put on credible wrestling matches and be entertaining in backstage segments. Speaking of her being misused, how about when she was being made fun of for having a big ass? That gimmick was absolutely disgusting to witness. To be told a woman that actually looks like a woman that she was overweight was a horrible decision to make. This gave a false idea to young female views as to what type of body type was acceptable.

This gave a false idea to young female views as to what type of body type was acceptable.

If you're letting your young girls watch the E, you're a terrible parent to begin with.

Guest ivpvideos

As the resident Joshi expert on here (I have over two dozen DVD's in my catalogue) I must say that Molly Holly is vastly overrated on the internet. Off the top of my head I can think of ten better Joshi workers who didn't have the nasty habit of not selling during the comebacks that Molly suffered from. Vince had a golden opportunity to bring in the Joshi superstars and show the WWE "DIVAS" how it is actually done, but of course Stephanie vetoed it because she didn't want more of "HHH's Type" hanging around backstage. Molly was an ok hand and the boys in the back seemed to like her (Especially Shelton Benjamin and Viscera, rumor is they made an oreo with her :) but the fact of the matter is she was expendable. Heck, other than going bald, she never did anything that memorable anyways.

This gave a false idea to young female views as to what type of body type was acceptable.

If you're letting your young girls watch the E, you're a terrible parent to begin with.

I don't even have any children and if I did I wouldn't let them watch WWE until they were much older. I was talking about the body image message that they were sending with that storyline.

Another angle I didn't care for was the one that involved her playing a heel because she was not giving up her virginity. I found it baffling that they would protray a person that didn't want to give up the v-card as a heel, while the divas that acted like sluts would get cheered.

Guest ivpvideos

I don't even have any children and if I did I wouldn't let them watch WWE until they were much older. I was talking about the body image message that they were sending with that storyline.

Another angle I didn't care for was the one that involved her playing a heel because she was not giving up her virginity. I found it baffling that they would protray a person that didn't want to give up the v-card as a heel, while the divas that acted like sluts would get cheered.

I thought that was a great angle and really spoke to the core WWE audience. Fellas, you can't tell me you didn't have a girl in middle school that you were crushing on and that no matter how much you begged, pleaded or offered to pay would not give it up to you. Sure, second base was ok, but they wanted to wait until the wedding day. Of course, they then dump you on AIM and put out to some guy they went out with two weeks later on the second date. That is why Molly was the heel in that situation, every guy can relate to having some prude not give it up when the time is right

I thought that was a great angle and really spoke to the core WWE audience. Fellas, you can't tell me you didn't have a girl in middle school that you were crushing on and that no matter how much you begged, pleaded or offered to pay would not give it up to you. Sure, second base was ok, but they wanted to wait until the wedding day. Of course, they then dump you on AIM and put out to some guy they went out with two weeks later on the second date. That is why Molly was the heel in that situation, every guy can relate to having some prude not give it up when the time is right

See I took it the other way. Sure the crowd may have boo'ed her, but it showed a side of society that I found to be distrubing. That as a society we would rather cheer the whores and their behavior and boo the ones that behave in a moralistic manner.

Guest ivpvideos

See I took it the other way. Sure the crowd may have boo'ed her, but it showed a side of society that I found to be distrubing. That as a society we would rather cheer the whores and their behavior and boo the ones that behave in a moralistic manner.

You seem to forget a few things:

1. Wrestling fans are mostly males

2. Males like to get laid

3. Girls that get in the way of guys getting laid are BAD

4. Molly Holly refused to give it up, getting in the way of males getting laid

5. This makes Molly Holly BAD

So, because a girl doesn't want to sleep with you when you feel she should, she's a prude?

As the resident Joshi expert on here (I have over two dozen DVD's in my catalogue) I must say that Molly Holly is vastly overrated on the internet. Off the top of my head I can think of ten better Joshi workers who didn't have the nasty habit of not selling during the comebacks that Molly suffered from. Vince had a golden opportunity to bring in the Joshi superstars and show the WWE "DIVAS" how it is actually done, but of course Stephanie vetoed it because she didn't want more of "HHH's Type" hanging around backstage. Molly was an ok hand and the boys in the back seemed to like her (Especially Shelton Benjamin and Viscera, rumor is they made an oreo with her :) but the fact of the matter is she was expendable. Heck, other than going bald, she never did anything that memorable anyways.

That's an extremely disturbing visual.........thanks.

So, because a girl doesn't want to sleep with you when you feel she should, she's a prude?

In the WACKY world of wrestling, yes. Over and over again, yes.

Guest Auph10imitated
What the hell happened to Ivory and the first Tori (the one that was with Kane)..?

Tori was been gone forever! She was released in September 2001 after she wasnt happy about going to OVW after her stint on Tough nough, though im pretty sure they thought why keep 2 Torrie/Tori's on the payroll.

Ivory was released in 2004 after doing nothing for a year (Well, she hosted Experience with Todd Grisham)