TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 2/27

So, with the exception of Hardy/Benjamin, are all the MitB qualifyers going to be cross-brand?

Booker/Kane wasn't cross brand.

And I know he probably won't, but I'd LOVE to see Sabu in the Money in the Bank Match. I think he could do a lot of stuff in that type of match.

I expect Matt to beat Finlay or Mercury to get the next spot. I'd have Orton/Benoit with Orton getting that one. Holly/Snitsky fill the match by beating someone like Flair or Carlito.

Poor Finlay. He's had a solid year or so, and would make a fine quasi-ally to Booker in MITB, but's likely going be left off the WM card entirely.

Yet, Punk and Matt Hardy will be in the match. Life's a bitch, Finlay.

Ok..well he is.

You really thought Sabu was going over? Back away from the wii.

Sabu in a ladder match would be something, especially with 7 other people.

With Jeff Hardy in it too there could be a record for botches if Sabu had made it in...

I wonder if they'll do that "Last Chance Battle Royal" Thing they did last year for the MitB this year.

That's how Lashley got in last year, despite losing to Finlay.

Possibly not, since Kane looks to have a match with Khali.

...OK, I'm liking that graphic style. Old style ECW logo for the originals, the razor blades for the New Breed.

Poor Finlay. He's had a solid year or so, and would make a fine quasi-ally to Booker in MITB, but's likely going be left off the WM card entirely.

Uh..he'll be on the card and it will mean Boogeyman gets on too..so uh..yeah.

Finlay/Boogeyman isn't a lock although Finlay has this desire to have a good match with the guy. It'd be a waste across the board.

I wonder if they'll slot Snitsky with the New Breed leaving Holly for MitB and make it a 12 man tag throwing Balls with the Originals?

Actually, no. They'll be best putting Snitsky in the MitB. It needs a big man to kill Punk and The Hardys.

I wonder if they'll slot Snitsky with the New Breed leaving Holly for MitB and make it a 12 man tag throwing Balls with the Originals?

Does that kick to Striker answer your question?

Am I the only one wishing for Holly to win so he could face RVD at Mania?

As much as I dont like the idea of an ECW title match at WM, I said last night Bob Holly winning the belt is obvious with Lashley vs Umaga and it not mattering that Lashley was the ECW Champion.

Bob Holly vs RVD wouldn't be that bad.

As much as I dont like the idea of an ECW title match at WM, I said last night Bob Holly winning the belt is obvious with Lashley vs Umaga and it not mattering that Lashley was the ECW Champion.

Plus, they could have that culminated the Originals/New Breed feud, by having the New Breed side with Holly, Originals with Van Dam, and on the outside of the ring, those guys being Lumberjacks.

Okay, kill off New Breed Vs Originals match which is the focal angle of this show. Kill every bit of credibility that title still clings to, take the title off a guy that's gonna get a big rub and mainstream push in favor of Holly and a guy who'll possibly be gone in 3 months.

Not to mention that having the title defended isn't as important considering he'd do more for the title by being sided with Austin and beating Umaga.

RVD/Holly screams mid-card.

Now that's what you call being over with the fans. Is RVD doing a "Superman punch"?

And that's how you kill a hot crowd by having a jobber like Mordercai win.

Edited by humongous2002

Also, they have Ariel involved. Get Trinity or (more likely) Kelly involved to even it up. Trinity can be Sandman's bitch. Kelly could work as Sandman's sex slave. Either way, got to get a face chick involved.

First, GO TO SLEEP and now Tower of London. Dusty is still a ROH mark, i guess.

Lashley will be off of ECW shortly after the WM match anyway..

I think it better to have him screwed out of the title in buildup to the huge WM match then to have him lose the title after the WM just convenienly as he gets shifted to RAW (or Smackdown..but probably RAW).