TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

ECW 3/6/2007

That "crappy" show probably got the highest rating ECW has done due to Austin.

ECW needs the "walk around interview with Stone Cold" 15 minute time waste segment to go along with the 5 minute Nitro Girls rehash.

Ok I may not enjoy it that much and you may not either.......but the majority of the WWE fan base wants to see Austin regardless of what he is doing.

That "crappy" show probably got the highest rating ECW has done due to Austin.

ECW needs the "walk around interview with Stone Cold" 15 minute time waste segment to go along with the 5 minute Nitro Girls rehash.

MAN LAW!

This was a worthless show, aside from setting up the 4 on 4 match at WM.

It had a decent match though, and Austin on the mic for the first time in a while. Not a great show, but it wasn't worthless to me.

I agree

Does anyone know if the Originals vs. New Breed match at WM is going to be a straight tag match or will it be Extreme Rules? I implore them to make it a hardcore match.

Does anyone know if the Originals vs. New Breed match at WM is going to be a straight tag match or will it be Extreme Rules? I implore them to make it a hardcore match.

My guess? It will be a straight-up regular match because they want to save the stunts and violence for the MITB match.

My guess? It will be a straight-up regular match because they want to save the stunts and violence for the MITB match.

Um, last year the had a Money in the Bank Match, a Hardcore Rules match, AND a No Holds Barred match.

I don't really see any problem with the Originals/New Breed match being under extreme rules, except for the fact that Vince may not want to put over the old style of ECW that much.

if we don't, then it's pretty much settled that Vince is not THAT serious about making ECW a solid brand that can compete with the other two.

if we don't, then it's pretty much settled that Vince is not THAT serious about making ECW a solid brand that can compete with the other two.

Why because its not a hardcore match? That makes no sense, now if you would say that the match will be a 2 minute squash with the New Breed going over, then your statement would make more sense.

perhaps if I added in the premise that it is more likely that a good hardcore brawl will help better get over the brand, what I said earlier would be more plausible :)

The Umaga/Lashley match probably won't be all that hardcore or anything. It'll be more sports entertainment style than anything.

The 8 man tag is completely useless if it's not a violent bloodbath. Why even book it at all?

The Umaga/Lashley match probably won't be all that hardcore or anything. It'll be more sports entertainment style than anything.

The 8 man tag is completely useless if it's not a violent bloodbath. Why even book it at all?

because they don't feel like having a multi-brand tag team turmoil match.

because they don't feel like having a multi-brand tag team turmoil match.

i think they will have the tumoil match for the ecw titles

who would be in that?

i guess you can put members from all three brands like flair/carlito, cade/murdoch, mnm, d&d, and basically just put any 2 ecw guys together