TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Ron and Fez...

I just don't find them funny. At all.

Please don't listen then. They're a great show, but it's clearly not one that you will ever understand.

Understand? What is there to understand? NOTHING, they suck.

And I don't listen to them. Sometimes I try to see if they are talking about something I like, but they don't, so I turn them off.

I just don't find them funny. At all.

Please don't listen then. They're a great show, but it's clearly not one that you will ever understand.

Or maybe he does and he doesn't find them funny. I hope this possibility isn't too hard for you guys to wrap your head around.

Excellent show today. Especially Ron yelling at the asshole caller(s) for suggesting that Fez was faking his therapy stuff.

I think Tazz sucks on Free FM as well as Nick Di Paulo.....especially Nick D. All Nick does is laugh at his own horrible jokes. I don't understand how you can say R&F don't have radio voices to then say Nick D is awesome. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

R&F are pretty funny. It took me a few days to get into them but Im definitely a fan. I just love their sarcasm.

To me, R&F and the Doghouse are the only 92.3 Free FM shows that are actually fun to listen to. That station is for the most part, pretty crappy.

Man, I miss listening to the Doghouse. I used to listen to them all the time when they were on Wild 94.9 in San Fransisco, then they were fired over something so fucking stupid. I was listening to them over online but with the job I currently have, its pretty much impossible for me to hear them unless I have the day off or I'm taking a sick day.

I'm actually surprised Free FM doesn't air them in the bay area. The Doghouse were so huge here in the bay area, you would think Free FM would air the shows (live or repeated) just because it would grab huge ratings out here. But yeah, The Doghouse is a great radio show, is Hollywood back on it yet?

I didnt hear the show today..boo!

It was mostly another "Fez has a meltdown" show. Until the last hour. Ron and Fez get pissed at Bruno Kirby for fucking up Paul-O's movie.