TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

PPV Plans My Way

Send them my way via PM, please, or post them here.

Include your opponent, your stipulation, and whether it's a suggestion or a firm booking you've both agreed to. Feel free to include a short briefing to refresh me on what's going on.

I'll be having a 60 minute Iron Man Match with Ted Flink, and a series of humurous skits to set it up. Should be awesome.

Actually, it'll be Jay Dawg, but when I throw him out of a window, Dawg will actually reveal that it was Sexton I threw, not him, and he'll laugh.

If I'm still the champ, I'd like to defend my title, perhaps with a stipulation a bit bigger than standard hardcore rules. Course, shocking as this may seem, I don't know if I want to do anything too wacky and stuff. I don't have a particular stip in mind, nor a challenger, but I'm sure someone will step up to kick my face into my face.

If I'm not the champ, I'll probably either 1. Be sulking over my loss and be inactive or 2. Drifting aimlessly as above and need an opponent(s) or 3. Challenging back for the belt.

lolz. So, yeah, anyone else without plans, maybe we can try and work something out/cobble together a minor angle?

Sign in to follow this