TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on SciFi 3/20/2007

Yeah, I marked out when I saw that. Not that he was a great wrestler in the ring, but it's nice for WWE to acknowledge his contributions to the business. I liked the clip of Gordon Solie describing "his ability to produce fire."

Maybe next year they induct Abdullah the Butcher.

Guest reality1480

I really wish he was still using the vice instead of that knee shot.

Cool to see in America, but I'm not all for Punk using Go To Sleep for his finisher. I've grown bored with him in ECW. All his is now is a wanna-be Japanese strong style wrestler with the WWE.

Guest reality1480

Go 2 Sleep is 10xs better then the Vice.

But Go 2 Sleep limits the people he can use it on convincingly. At least with the Vice size is not a factor.

The only place that still plays that music are strip clubs. I wonder who was the lucky lady that gave the King a lap dance to that song?

boy I wonder who's inducting the Sheik hmmm...

The shocking thing about Sabu is that his voice sounds like an Itallian Jew from North Jersey.

Guest reality1480

Theat video package shows Shawn looking like the incredible shrinking man.

Guest reality1480
Who has bigger man-boobs Bobby or Chris?

I don't know but Master's appear to be more talented if you watch carefully he makes them do tricks.

Guest reality1480

When your finisher is a powerslam that looks meh at best you should go out of your way to not do a better looking powerslam earlier in the same match.

Go 2 Sleep is 10xs better then the Vice.

It is? Really?

Go 2 Sleep is a nice move but I think a MMA Flying Knee would better work of CM Punk. It would take a match up against someone with extensive judo/ju jitsu/olympic wrestling level mat skills for the Vice to look like a killer move but then again Go 2 Sleep looks like something Cena would use after watching puro clips from youtube.

He freakin killed Holly with it tonight. It's a perfect WWE finish because the fans don't know submissions and they like obvious set ups for moves.

So many things wrong with this quote.

Not a bad show tonight, RVD/Sabu tag match was hot, missed the Snitsky squash, Punk vs Holly was decent but crowd was DEAD for it, Dreamer vs Burke was kept short, and Lashley vs Masters was smartly kept short. Nothing to bad about tonights show.

Punk vs Holly was decent but crowd was DEAD for it

WTF do you mean, the crowd was dead for it? I heard multiple 'CM Punk' chants throughout the match......and multiple 'Boring' chants for Lashley's match as well. So you tell me which match the crowd cared less about.

Also, I like Punk's finisher (he needs to call it something, not sure if he'll just use Go 2 Sleep or a different name). If he encounters a wrestler who's too large to use it on, he could transition back to the Vice.

Yeah, the crowd was definitely cheering for Punk. I think they may have been slightly confused by the ending, but there were definitely chants for him.

Why doesn't Lashley use the real Dominator he used to have, instead of that weak powerslam as a finisher?

Funny lil bit last night when Dreamer came out, the show went to commercial. They then stopped his music and played which felt like the 100th WWE Goodwill video. This was to the tune of "We wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" (yes, in March) while photos of the superstars mingling w/ fans and the troops. Dreamer and Sandman then sarcastically waved their hands and cane in the air and the masses followed suit. Then, Dreamer's music kicked back in and they went back into character in a flash only for the music to stop again so WWE can play a video reminding us that WM23 is LIVE Sunday, April 1st. For a 3rd time, Dreamer's music played before Burke finally came out.

Yeah, the crowd was definitely cheering for Punk. I think they may have been slightly confused by the ending, but there were definitely chants for him.

Why doesn't Lashley use the real Dominator he used to have, instead of that weak powerslam as a finisher?

Who uses the Torture Rack knee drop move is it Lashley or Masters either way its a better move than the powerslam and the full nelson.

Punk vs Holly was decent but crowd was DEAD for it

WTF do you mean, the crowd was dead for it? I heard multiple 'CM Punk' chants throughout the match......and multiple 'Boring' chants for Lashley's match as well. So you tell me which match the crowd cared less about.

Also, I like Punk's finisher (he needs to call it something, not sure if he'll just use Go 2 Sleep or a different name). If he encounters a wrestler who's too large to use it on, he could transition back to the Vice.

They'll probably just call it "Punk'd" Holly just got Punk'd. I'd love to see Punk hit the G2S off the ladder at WM.

Who uses the Torture Rack knee drop move is it Lashley or Masters either way its a better move than the powerslam and the full nelson.

Lashley uses the torture rack. I ddon't think he uses the actual dominator because he can't lift everyone in that position.