TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on SciFi 3/20/2007

Punk vs Holly was decent but crowd was DEAD for it

WTF do you mean, the crowd was dead for it? I heard multiple 'CM Punk' chants throughout the match......and multiple 'Boring' chants for Lashley's match as well. So you tell me which match the crowd cared less about.

Also, I like Punk's finisher (he needs to call it something, not sure if he'll just use Go 2 Sleep or a different name). If he encounters a wrestler who's too large to use it on, he could transition back to the Vice.

They'll probably just call it "Punk'd" Holly just got Punk'd. I'd love to see Punk hit the G2S off the ladder at WM.

I could see him bustin out maybe a doomsday Buisaku Knee Strike or something off the ladder. But a G2S off a ladder would be insane.

WTF do you mean, the crowd was dead for it? I heard multiple 'CM Punk' chants throughout the match......and multiple 'Boring' chants for Lashley's match as well. So you tell me which match the crowd cared less about.

Also, I like Punk's finisher (he needs to call it something, not sure if he'll just use Go 2 Sleep or a different name). If he encounters a wrestler who's too large to use it on, he could transition back to the Vice.

They'll probably just call it "Punk'd" Holly just got Punk'd. I'd love to see Punk hit the G2S off the ladder at WM.

I could see him bustin out maybe a doomsday Buisaku Knee Strike or something off the ladder. But a G2S off a ladder would be insane.

It'd take incredible balance and timing, that's for sure.

I might watch this show when nothing is on, but I will never like an ECW show where Van Dam and Sabu are out there jobbing in tag matches like that, and it's not even a big deal. I think that's what annoys me about the Originals vs. New Breed feud. It's literally just to bury the Originals. These New Breed guys have 0% chance of ever getting over, at least not on this particular show. So what is its purpose besides just completely burying the guys fans care about? Heyman did similar silly booking in the last year or two of the real ECW, but at least then he was actually trying to make guys like Credible and Rhino into stars.

I might watch this show when nothing is on, but I will never like an ECW show where Van Dam and Sabu are out there jobbing in tag matches like that, and it's not even a big deal. I think that's what annoys me about the Originals vs. New Breed feud. It's literally just to bury the Originals. These New Breed guys have 0% chance of ever getting over, at least not on this particular show. So what is its purpose besides just completely burying the guys fans care about? Heyman did similar silly booking in the last year or two of the real ECW, but at least then he was actually trying to make guys like Credible and Rhino into stars.

I personally think both Burke and Cor Von have a good chance of getting over. (On ECW at that)

Especially if they continue the Burke/Punk interaction, leading that to an actual feud or something, and letting Punk's heat rub off on Burke.

Thorn not so much, but I think even Striker can get a 'little' over. He could be a good enough midcarder. Or cruiser if he's small enough.

so there was about a couple of chants for Punk, other than that, crowd mainly sat on their hands for the match.

RVD had such little heat this week that I am starting to think that WWE production is altering crowd reaction. I also noticed that one of the "CM Punk" chants seemed to start and then immediately went away.....kinda strange.

RVD had such little heat this week that I am starting to think that WWE production is altering crowd reaction. I also noticed that one of the "CM Punk" chants seemed to start and then immediately went away.....kinda strange.

Strange, I didn't notice that. Doesn't ECW on Sci-fi air live?

RVD had such little heat this week that I am starting to think that WWE production is altering crowd reaction.

Oh God.

Thought ECW was alright this week, I got a kick out of Lashley destroying Masters and the Pounce was awesome

Strange, I didn't notice that. Doesn't ECW on Sci-fi air live?

Yea it does

Sabu with some new boots.

Nah was probably just too wasted and forgot his so decided to borrow a pair off someone.

Taken from lordsofpain.net:

If you noticed last night on ECW on Sci-Fi Sabu was wearing Daivari’s tights. Apparently Sabu arrived at the venue late and claimed his luggage was lost by the airline. WWE performers are suppose to check in at TV tapings early in the afternoon on the day of the show, but Sabu did not arrive until 7 p.m.

Nice job realit1480.

No, it doesn't air LIVE, there is a 2-3 delay now.

It was live this past Tuesday and unfortunately, RVD really didn't get that big of a pop live. It was a fair pop but nothing worth having the production crew drown out.

Sabu's tights have looked weird lately anyway. I wish he'd go back to the classic "shiny" pants he used to wear...you know, the green, silver, or gold ones.

Sabu's tights have looked weird lately anyway. I wish he'd go back to the classic "shiny" pants he used to wear...you know, the green, silver, or gold ones.

Well, he had to wear Daivari's gear this week because his luggage got lost at the airport.