TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo Monday Night Raw Thread -- 4/9/2007

Well...someone called it earlier, bringing up the Angle/HHH spot. Wow.

edit- It doesn't really make any sense though. HBK's arms were down, sure. But it's not like Orton was on top of him. He wasn't actually covering. That's stupid.

Oh shit, I loved that SCM right there, awesome.

I guess the finish makes sense, a lot better than a count out.

EDIT:

How can you even say Orton won though? He wasn't covering HBK in any way at all, even if HBK's shoulder's were also down.

Guest robrabies
Edge has the weakest looking spear in wrestling history. He needs a new finisher in the worst way/

I don't think his jaw is totally healed..but he should go back to the educutioner.

There's nothing interesting about this shit, now we just get a lame ass four-way at Backlash where Orton or Edge job to Cena, with Edge/Orton vs. Cena/HBK "OMGZ CAN THE PARTNERS TRUST EACH OTHER?!!?!!" matches on RAW leading up to the PPV.

"Gee, how will they possibly resolve this situation? It's too bad there's not some kind of authority figure to make a decision on this one."

But however, in reality, under "normal" wrestling rules that finish shouldn't be allowed to fucking matter. Orton was making NO kind of pinning motion, and wasn't doing anything to keep HBK down. It'd be the exact same thing as if the ref had gone down to the mat and counted a double pin in the previous double-KO spot.

Edit: Bah, in the time it took to type that up, tons of other people pointed out the stupidity of the finish.

I know it wouldn't have worked in that situation, but Edge should break out that sharpshooter variation he was using for a while. That was good enough as a finisher. Better than the "skinning guy slipping on a banana peel" spear he does.

Guest robrabies
I know it wouldn't have worked in that situation, but Edge should break out that sharpshooter variation he was using for a while. That was good enough as a finisher. Better than the "skinning guy slipping on a banana peel" spear he does.

Wouldn't a .38 light be a fmj 38, and the full flavor be the hollow point?