TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo ECW on Sci-Fi Thread -- 4/10/2007

What exactly can be the blowoff to this entire feud? With Dusty helping to book ECW I'm hoping for Wargames.

If HHH couldn't get War Games for his angles, ECW won't either.

Xtreme Elimation Chamber wasn't good enough for you?

Why did they turn Punk heel besides the fact that it opens up more match possibilities?

we're not sure yet. Nothing has been explained yet.

You know, the way that CM Punk just sorta joined the New Breed blows but it will make people want to tune in next week to find out why he did.

Yep, the hair totally changed her look. She looked so much better the way she was before. It really set her apart from all of the other divas, and now she just looks like any random diva. I'm sure that was the reason for the change though. Meh.

Plus she has lost a little weight, which I don't like.

Why did they turn Punk heel besides the fact that it opens up more match possibilities?

we're not sure yet. Nothing has been explained yet.

You know, the way that CM Punk just sorta joined the New Breed blows but it will make people want to tune in next week to find out why he did.

ddp.jpg

Do we really need to see The New Breed using the DDP smile gimmick? That's not a good thing....

agreed, the "turn" was the most-anticlimatic heel turn since stephanie mcmahon smile and hugged HHH after the match ended with Vince At Armageddon 99. You'd think he would have at lkeast cost RVD the match.

and I totally hate snitsky now that he shaved off the awesome LONGASS GOATEE, I can see the head shaving though since he was balding, possibly from the steroid overuse.

Yeah Snitsky needs a manly viking braided beard. Whats the deal with him being all shiny do they give him a baby oil shower or coat him in vasoline or what? And he needs a brand name elbow pad!

At first I thought CM Punk's turn was a double bluff, given that Burke was smiling a bit too early. I still think it's a bad idea for Punk to be a heel, but at least it should be interesting to hear his "reasons" next week.

I'm pretty sure its a double swerve. He would have at least beat up on RVD and Sabu, right? Either that or his reasoning is the whole RVD=420 thing, Punk is straightedge, ya know.

If CM Punk joining the NB is something that is actually going to happen and isn't a double swerve, I would really hope they do a Sandman/CM Punk feud now. They need to take the Oringinals vs New Breed in a new direction and by having them singley feud with one another would be best.

Turning Punk heel is the best thing to do with him by far. Right now he's beating up jobbers (no offense Stevie) and it is doing nothing for his character but put him on TV. Him joining the originals would make no sense, and at least this way we will get some decent matches out of it. I'd have Punk go though the originals, and then look to take out Lashley (who would then go to RAW right away) and cature the ECW belt. This would at least keep a stale show somewhat interesting for a little while.