TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

Useless Things We've Learned Today

I dunno, just post useless things you've learned today, or recently. You can number them if you'd like, like a list format.

Tonight I learned that Domino's has a minimum delivery fee of $9. That's a weird number, isn't it? You'd think $10, for the aesthetics of it if nothing else. But now I know.

1) Avril Lavene(I don't care how to spell that name correctly) is popular on my college radio, as this is the second song of hers that's played since I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes.

2) The girl sitting on the computer beside me is a fan, as she's singing along.

The Artic was named because it was the region of the bears, under Ursa Major (arktos is Greek for bear).

*watches the news*

white people are nuttier than black people

okay, I already knew that, but this enforces it further.

the guy was asaian, that's closer to black than white.

*watches the news*

white people are nuttier than black people

okay, I already knew that, but this enforces it further.

the guy was asaian, that's closer to black than white.

well that certainly does explain it...

I just learned my roommate's cat is eating the plants be seeing her throw up a blade of the plant she was eating.

Cats are fucked up. Mine wanted to come with me to do laundry, so I was all "fuck it" and let her out. She bolts down the hall. After a few minutes, I got her to come into the laundry room. As soon as the door shut she freaked the fuck out and started pawing at the door. I took her back home. She immediately tried to get out again. Simply stunning.

My roomie's cat is freaking weird.

1st. Fat cat with no tail (minx, which is awesome because my old cat was the same way)

2nd. She'll sit down, stare at you, then meow at you for no reason. She won't come towards you or anything, she'll just meow at you.

3rd. You touch her, she meows.

4th. She will randomly run from room to room. Why, you ask? I have no clue, she just does it.

5th. When she uses the litter box, for some reason, she pounds her feet into it or slams around it. I guess its her way of letting you know she's using the litter box, but still.

6th. When you put her food bowl down so she can eat (cause she's to fat to jump high enough to reach it) or re-fill the water dish, she will run at the bowl like she hasn't ate or drank anything in ages.

Oh! and for something not to do with the cat. On Friday, I learned that when hit with a Tiki Torch...it will sting...it will sting a lot.

Elephant noise? What retarded fucking in-joke went over my head this time?

it's from the edited version of that Missy Elliot song "Work It"..."If you have a big -edit- let me search ya"...the edit is an elephant noise.

As the drummer boy go pa-rum-pa-pum-pum, gimme some some summa dis in a bun

Mr S -fancy L type thing that probably represents a pound but I don't know how to type the symbol on the computer - im Citrus seems like a very bitter guy. I think it's the green font that's doing it.