TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Raw Preview 4/30/07

Shouldn't McMahon, whom hates Austin not have THREE posters of him in his office?

He's making small amounts of money off him right now. The other wall has a ton of photos of Val Venis and Balls Mahoney........together.

Shouldn't McMahon, whom hates Austin not have THREE posters of him in his office?

He's making small amounts of money off him right now. The other wall has a ton of photos of Val Venis and Balls Mahoney........together.

Not Val Venis~!

Not Val Venis~!

Thanks.

Shane is so turning.

"It was me, dad, it was me that hired Rob Van Dam back!" yells Shane moments after RVD pulls the trigger on a tiny pistol, a flag reading "Bong 4:20" popping out and causing Vince McMahon, The King Of Extreme, to wet his slacks.

Notes so far:

Maria was smoking hot.

Decent match...ORton's junk is offensive, I think Is hould make an FCC complaint, just to get him off the air??

I can't wait for Shane to turn on Vince. That was SOOO telegraphed in that segment. MAybe -too- telegraphed.

Are Cade and Murdoch going off the script or something? Lawler has asked them about 20 different ways whether or not they got screwed last night.

Spider-Man 3 will make more in the metropolitan area of NYC on Friday night than the Condemned did all last weekend.

Fuck, Lucky You will make double what Condemned across the country in one theater in Omaha on friday afternoon.